JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
By that same token, wtf is Caroline doing in this game? You will notice how I used her name rather than a moronic description.
And what about the gals at school that have had nothing to do yet?
Judy's not a milf.
Celia's not a milf.
AFAIK, Auntie's not a milf either.

As far as I can tell, there's precisely ONE milf. Unless I missed something by skipping the entirety of 0.5. 0.6, too.
I love having scads of content just build up instead of blasting through each and every new update.

QFT, Urusaisenpai. She can trig me any time.
There are 2. Linda and Sidra (The Mom of Isla). So Milfy is the complete wrong term... :D

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Surprising. I never knew a blind person could use the internet.
How the hell isn't she attractive?
TAKE DAMN LOOK AT HER? Do you want to borrow ? May help with your eye-sight .
She may be shy but she's HELLA cute & adorable. She is like somebody you want to hold and protect.
But Grandpa-Zen looks like you don't like the cute types, so it's must be obvious that you like the opposite once?
Like aggressive and dominating? In that case, i will warn you.
Please keep your SM fantasies out of my Milfy-City game. You and may have something in common tho, you guys gonna become besties :3

Passive aggressively jokes side.
Everybody has there own trigger and Sara really trigs me on!

View attachment 443762
OMFG she is so cute, i'm horny now :love:
Sara is an emotional wreck, Has barely any curves and my Anaconda don't want none of that.
Yikes. Keep your young innocent sweet naive little sister fetish to yourself. Not everyone shares it and this display just made you look douchey and unhinged. Relax.
/facepalm doesn't work anymore for these 2 posts, i had to smash a dry wall
Sorry, but this is "Milfy" City, not "Freckled underaged Gremlin in the City" :)

Seriously, though, what in the HOLY HECK is attractive about Sarah? Too young, too timid, too disconnected, and not willing to just simply talk about feelings (basic weakness of too-young partners). Is anyone else here over 40 to KNOW this?

And yes, Zen has been beer-guzzling again. These are legitimate curiosities if not stated very well. Drink another to the firing of Jim Harbaugh!
She is 18 years old :oops:

sandy__123

Mar 10, 2018
I made android port for everyone.
Version: 0.6C
Note:
- Incest Patch Pre-Applied ( Thank you to bas for this ) But it doesn't work for 0.6C.!!!
- Pool cleaning button coding changed.
- The game opens late because the file size is large. Just wait a minute.
- The character statistics tab on the computer is failing. I removed it from the game. Use the MC phone.
Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:
For Neighbors:

Good forums for everyone.
How to clean the pool icant do it even though if have selected the moop in inventory

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes