Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ok. So nice to be kept in the loop. (not)
This posted recently on Discord and on his Patreon page, as well as info and a "swipe" at people via a YouTube video to boot.

View attachment 444173

Take what you want from the lyrics....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 444171

Information on his Patreon page

View attachment 444163

View attachment 444164

So there you have it. Let the rants begin!
He has not even finished with the animations for .6. He really expects people to believe he will have an update by December? Oh wait, he did not say which year so I guess he is covered.

Reactions: boxedjack

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Ok. So nice to be kept in the loop. (not)
This posted recently on Discord and on his Patreon page, as well as info and a "swipe" at people via a YouTube video to boot.

View attachment 444173

Take what you want from the lyrics....

View attachment 444171

Information on his Patreon page

View attachment 444163

View attachment 444164

So there you have it. Let the rants begin!
I didn't even played 0.6 yet and when i saw the news about 0.7 and got Sara content i instantly wet myself. :love:
I don't really trust the schedule, December? meh probably will be delayed a few times i know Sara will come :)

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Yes SARA! This made me as happy as the release of the milfy city with animations.
Why are you happy? It will come out next year after another break due to health problems,then a few months rest,followed by more empty promises .

OMG ! I'm becoming one of "them"* ! :eek:

*them = whinging people about delays,promises made by dev,you get the point

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
He has not even finished with the animations for .6. He really expects people to believe he will have an update by December? Oh wait, he did not say which year so I guess he is covered.

I do love these updates:

"Please ignore that I've been working on this update for over 8 months and still haven't finished the animations. But do get hyped for the next release which I plan to release with about half as much content in under 2 months.

I've been telling you I've been working over 12 hours a day but I'm expecting to double my productivity nontheless (fingers crossed)"

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
It remains to be seen but with his penchant for gradually upping the render counts, if that estimate for the next update is one relationship level, Sara could end the game with more content than Linda or Caroline as she has the furthest to go. For instance 0.4 was about 1200 renders and but half was dedicated to Liza.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Reading between the lines this means that we won't get the animations this month, we won't see any content for Judy in v0.7, we won't see the release of v0.7 in December and the questions he will be answering won't be the most popular ones but the ones he deems as more safe/suitable for him.

Did I forget something?
Lmfao i bet you got everything right. Youre definitely familiar with how ICSTOR works

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I do love these updates:

"Please ignore that I've been working on this update for over 8 months and still haven't finished the animations. But do get hyped for the next release which I plan to release with about half as much content in under 2 months.

I've been telling you I've been working over 12 hours a day but I'm expecting to double my productivity nontheless (fingers crossed)"
Yeah this is what he says and what his supporters believe

369538_download.png 369552_sdd.jpg

This is what I think he is doing

836.jpg 369541_photo-of-pretty-girls-and-happy-guy-lying-on-sandy-beach-at-leisure-BWCHWB.jpg

Not that I can blame him for doing this. I would actually respect him if he admitted he was living well and that is why his production has dropped off so much.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Reading between the lines this means that we won't get the animations this month, we won't see any content for Judy in v0.7, we won't see the release of v0.7 in December and the questions he will be answering won't be the most popular ones but the ones he deems as more safe/suitable for him.

Did I forget something?
Or..... Update: after such a long delay I did not want to just release Sara. So there will be a delay so I can add full Judy content.

Update 2: I decided to add the girl in the pool,(that no one wants) then this will be a huge update. Thank you for understanding and supporting me.

BTW I thought the Judy content was a given? His preplanned excuses are getting better as time passes. I love how he just acted as though he did not say he was having trouble incorporating the animations into the game. Remember the 100% complete progress update? It is now quite clear that he had not even started the animations yet. It also means that his 65% progress way back when was a complete lie. He is the only developer that I would recomend not to post any updates. He would be better off silent than to leave a record of his misrepresentations.

Last edited:

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I don't think ICSTOR remembers Lily tbh, he's moved on to another "cute" girl, well, couple of the new ones actually.

lovehunter

Apr 1, 2018
I am stuck need help have done Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc , webcam, “Blowjob using Gloryhole.”) celia
Now what????? nothing happan??/

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
The psychotic defense of some pixels that someone else doesn't fancy was pathetic. You feeling the need to defend it is pathetic. Yeah she's "18" years old but looks like she's 16 and acts like she's 14. Newsflash, not everyone likes that. You've never smashed a dry wall in your life. Hush now, go wet yourself some more.
It is confirmed, you can't detect sarcasm o_O ofc i didn't smash a dry wall...duh
She is 18 but looks like 16? really ? you can see the 2 years difference? :ROFLMAO:
She also can also look like a 26 years old..so? It's a fact, i could give her more but i didn't want to push it. In the end it doesn't matter. In adult games age is just a number...18+ ofc

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes