JackHammer

May 30, 2017
So a question regarding the harem or pregnancy route. It's pointless to pick the harem now right? Since Sara hasn't been updated nor the mom and it's impossible to get 5/5 relationship status with them now. So should I pick pregnancy to continue (if there's even any content for it) or should I just hold off on choosing?
If you do choose it, nothing happens anyway. Neither path is implemented yet. Just close the menu and move on.

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
i dont understand the defenders on here about deadlines. ICSTOR clearly has a problem with deadlines and shouldn't give any. This update is not that great. i dont think the animations are going to do much justice.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
i dont understand the defenders on here about deadlines. ICSTOR clearly has a problem with deadlines and shouldn't give any. This update is not that great. i dont think the animations are going to do much justice.
I'm absolutely not defending him. He's blown a lot of deadlines. I just can't understand people who complain that the October update is late when it's still October.
I agree that this update wasn't great, but I think that's BECAUSE the animations are missing. That has always been the best part of his games, in my opinion. I'll wait to judge until the update is complete.

Reactions: sirjorah

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I'm absolutely not defending him. He's blown a lot of deadlines. I just can't understand people who complain that the October update is late when it's still October.
I agree that this update wasn't great, but I think that's BECAUSE the animations are missing. That has always been the best part of his games, in my opinion. I'll wait to judge until the update is complete.
The issue is that the “October” update was originally due to be completed in August. And now it’s likely a November update.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, we have plenty of news in hand.
He is finished both neighbour and Caroline animations and some of Celia animations. According to our trustful dev, only a few animations are left and the game will be released end of this month.
He did not say "the game will be released end of this month" in his recent post.
He didn't mention his 10 day estimate or his end of the month guarantee at all. He said "very soon" which in my mind means at least another week.

You have to read between the lines at this point. As you pointed out, he said he still needs to do Celia's animations, but some of them are done. Celia is what, about 40% of the update? So if some means ~25% done that means there'd still be 30% of all the animations left to do. I fathom that takes longer than 2-3 days.

I get JackHammer's point about waiting for November 1st before calling it a delay. But if he'd be able to release the update with the animations by tomorrow and finally make one of his own deadlines, I believe he would have said so. Instead he is simply ignoring the goalposts he set up.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
He said more than 2 Weeks ago that the animations will be released in 10 days and if not than end of october.

Now he posted that he is still working on the animations so for me that means it is delayed.
And so what... Your gonna throw another tantrum??????

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Very nice math or statistic. Like an people salary. 2 people get salary, 1 - gets 500$, 2 gets - 2.500$
But together, their average is 1.500$
so no point on counting how much he does renders. Because you do not know and only speculate
It's still an average. Maybe he did 2400 renders the first day and slacked for 10 months. Who cares?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can anyone help me figure out why I can't continue with Celia. I've completed everything except her. I've attached my last save file.
You completed the update with her, or hacked statistics, Celia should be 3/5 (Max)

Last edited:

LazyCook

Jul 12, 2018
Well, it's almost the end of October. I think by now everyone needs some Judy-content to explain to her how Icstor has let them down.

No seriously, it's not that I don't trust the things he says, but to delay, the delay of the delayed content, shows us he should keep his mouth shut where he states a deadline.

Deadlines almost never get met in gamedevelopement.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
yes sara is cute and adorable but thats also what makes it hard to find that naughty instinct and going all ham on her she is too precious to be taken advantage off ...on the other hand that succubus woman linda gets my engine roaring like a 638 hp Chevrolet Corvette ZR1...tie her down to bed and turn off the AC so that our sweaty bodies unite into one and explore the depth of the hell hole until her body floods with orgasm...

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
yes sara is cute and adorable but thats also what makes it hard to find that naughty instinct and going all ham on her she is too precious to be taken advantage off ...on the other hand that succubus woman linda gets my engine roaring like a 638 hp Chevrolet Corvette ZR1...tie her down to bed and turn off the AC so that our sweaty bodies unite into one and explore the depth of the hell hole until her body floods with orgasm...
Well, it's not like MC want to rape Sara. Unless you as a player choose that option ("keep going anyway").

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes