Sharpy

Mar 4, 2018
Can anyone help me figure out why I can't continue with Celia. I've completed everything except her. I've attached my last save file.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
So I was a patreon in August. According to his post will I receive the god damn update? R.I.P to my 25 dollars btw.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Why are you happy? It will come out next year after another break due to health problems,then a few months rest,followed by more empty promises .

OMG ! I'm becoming one of "them"* ! :eek:

*them = whinging people about delays,promises made by dev,you get the point
Because, Sara is worth to wait even if the release takes more than a year.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
So here we are at the end of the month, where are animations? :(
October ends on the 29th now? I totally missed that memo.
Not saying he's earned a ton of trust, but I'd think we could at least wait the last two days of the month before going off.

Dudeguy65

Aug 22, 2018
Does this game have an ending in its current version? I don't like to play things that don't have an ending so i'm quite picky lol.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
End of the month last day of the month is 2 different things. :devilish:
No.
Incorrect.
You want to say near the end, or close to the end, or latter part, fine.
But it's not the end. And if he claims that he'll deliver by the end of the month, then I'd say we should wait until November 1st to say he didn't deliver. Right?

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Do you have a source, or are you trolling?
He said more than 2 Weeks ago that the animations will be released in 10 days and if not than end of october.

Now he posted that he is still working on the animations so for me that means it is delayed.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
He said more than 2 Weeks ago that the animations will be released in 10 days and if not than end of october.

Now he posted he posted that he is still working on the animations so for me that means it is delayed.
*sigh*
Another one of these...
He said by the end of October. Today is the 29th. That means he has 2 more days. You want to jump on him on November 1 if it's not out, fine. But don't be a whiner just to be a whiner.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
So a question regarding the harem or pregnancy route. It's pointless to pick the harem now right? Since Sara hasn't been updated nor the mom and it's impossible to get 5/5 relationship status with them now. So should I pick pregnancy to continue (if there's even any content for it) or should I just hold off on choosing?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes