Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Well, it's not like MC want to rape Sara. Unless you as a player choose that option ("keep going anyway").
Thats not what i meant :cautious:..lets just say its like your fluffy cuddling bear...when you get bored or lonely you cuddle with it until you fall asleep...you certainly dont want to fuck it..that would ruin its sole purpose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Thats not what i meant :cautious:..lets just say its like your fluffy cuddling bear...when you get bored or lonely you cuddle with it until you fall asleep...you certainly dont want to fuck it..that would ruin its sole purpose.
Ok, now I understand what you mean. Well, I don't want to fuck my mother either, but it's a game you can live out the craziest fantasies. Just like Sara, I would probably agree with you if she was a real person, but not in this game :p But I still get your point :)

Bryan Ü

Apr 22, 2018
Ok. So nice to be kept in the loop. (not)
This posted recently on Discord and on his Patreon page, as well as info and a "swipe" at people via a YouTube video to boot.

View attachment 444173

Take what you want from the lyrics....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 444171

Information on his Patreon page

View attachment 444163

View attachment 444164

So there you have it. Let the rants begin!
whats your discord account name?

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
Dunno why you expect to receive any information about an anonymous individual more than what is freely visible my dude.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes