Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's not that he should hire more people to help him, he MUST do it since he commited to do so on his patreon when he reached a certain support level. He hasn't though. Moreover he's said to be a stingy modafucka who always looks for the cheapest collaborators, regardless of how little suited to the task they might be.
You compare it with other devs around here and... This industry is so unfair that it makes me sick.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
If you're going to piss on him for not going fast enough, then go find another game maker. Or make your own. Stop bitching.
Myself (and most others I believe) are not pissing on him for not going fast enough. He can take as much time as he wants. I would have respected it if he came out of his break announcing that he's still not back to 100% and the update might be a long way off. He could have officially taken 6+ months off for all I care.

We are pissing on him for the last 7(?) Patreon posts of his that now all contain missed selfset estimates or deadlines.
What happenend to "I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month" which was August?
"What happenend to the "I promise that this is the last delay" from August?
What happened to the 10 day beta estimate or the guarantee for the end of this month?

Completely ignored in his latest post. No reason given, not even a hint of regret.
Honest mistakes happen, but honesty requires trancparency.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
APART from people laying into the Dev for his time management problems, and an apparent failure to be upfront about them (including to himself, perhaps? - good stuff usually takes more time and effort than you'd ever think, but generally speaking, living in denial is never the best answer!) ...

... another common topic in this thread is people laying into the MC of this game (Main Character, not Milfy City), mostly for being a grub, a slug, a nasty slippery bastard etc, .... a viewpoint countered by those who make out the women (esp. Celia) are at least partly to blame, or in some versions, even caused the problems. Which to me would be a bit of a stretch ....

Anyway, some thoughts from me on the game, especially on the real-life relevance of events in the plot/storylines of Milfy City.

It's a long set of thoughts, so best under a SPOILER cowl. Just in case anyone is interested in any more discussion of game plausibility, the character of the characters, etc. Also, a bit about what makes the game so good (to me). Along with one single problem point in it. ....

*tl;dr summary*: - Basically, I'd suggest that discussing the MC's *character* and/or morality - or lack of either - or indeed the character/morality of other characters in this fantasy game makes not so much sense, in fact. Because real-life plausibility, and/or "lessons for life", are not what such a game is about. (But there is one thorn, ...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Images discussed under the cowl:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Can anyone help me with this last one? I'm on android so having difficulty
Can't see it too well, tbh. If that white thing under the table slightly to the left of center is just a supporting pillar, click wildly around on and under the various desks for a bit, you should pick it up by some frenetic trial and error ...!

Reactions: Black Xoul

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
It's nice that you attributed the artist, but since it's not your work, you should provide a link to the original.
They're from the fan art channel on Icstor's Discord, and it shows he posted them and nothing else. He doesn't say where they're from, or even if he made them.
He also posted a few of Liza and Sara too, in similar outfits ("sci-fi" style). Nothing on those either, and he's used the same name from there and in here too. So there's a (slim) chance that he could've done them. But I doubt it, as people normally mention if it's their work or not and generally ask for "constructive criticism on their work".

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Reactions: Mark17
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes