goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What would you define 100% complete to mean then? I don't remember seeing any qualifiers in his post. He clearly implied that the animations were complete. It is now clear that he had not even started on the animations until after he released .6.
I assumed that "the animations aren't in" meant "the animations aren't done".

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm surprised and not at the same time that the animations are taking this long to turn up, i know they take ages to render but this is ICSTOR, he's running a rig that should eat that sort of job.

Also highly doubt we'll see another update this year, his work rate just seems to have eased off a bit, he didn't do himself any favours being unrealistic with release dates either, can't have done him any good mentally or in terms of reputation.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Can't even believe the bitching here. Seriously. Don't like the game? Don't play it. Don't like paying for no updates? Stop paying. That simple.
" But he PROMISED.... "
Grow the fuck up. Stop whining like a bunch of babies. You'll get it when you get it. Deal, or go to your damn room.
the amount of times i see people like you spewing out thous famous last words is amusing, like you own some kind of moral high ground :\
don't think this is one of thous "famous last words" concerning this dev i think he had some rly bad time managment this update concering bouth wark and transperacy, that's all , none the i ain't going to bitch and moun about people expresing there frustration about not getting a product that they were promised and kept getting deleayd, that's why i also switched from icstor patreon to follower, to see how the next updates pans out ( refering to updates 0.7 and 0.8 here ) if thous updates get treated the same way than shure i will just bypass the game entirly , as of right now there are to many games to play and not enf free time to play all that i want, at the end of the day we decided to supp a game dev, be them main stream games or 18+ games base on the devs performance, not by some1 who tells us don't like the game don't buy it... such a battlefield 5 way to put it, ask them how that shit turned after that statment,
when people like something they get angry BECAUSE THEY CARE, not the other way around !
don't try to claim the high ground by trying to trow dirt at people around you, it's embarrassing, we are all no1ns behind a monitor, and none of us likes a smartass :\

Reactions: Elinan

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
the amount of times i see people like you spewing out thous famous last words is amusing, like you own some kind of moral high ground :\
don't think this is one of thous "famous last words" concerning this dev i think he had some rly bad time managment this update concering bouth wark and transperacy, that's all , none the i ain't going to bitch and moun about people expresing there frustration about not getting a product that they were promised and kept getting deleayd, that's why i also switched from icstor patreon to follower, to see how the next updates pans out ( refering to updates 0.7 and 0.8 here ) if thous updates get treated the same way than shure i will just bypass the game entirly , as of right now there are to many games to play and not enf free time to play all that i want, at the end of the day we decided to supp a game dev, be them main stream games or 18+ games base on the devs performance, not by some1 who tells us don't like the game don't buy it... such a battlefield 5 way to put it, ask them how that shit turned after that statment,
when people like something they get angry BECAUSE THEY CARE, not the other way around !
don't try to claim the high ground by trying to trow dirt at people around you, it's embarrassing, we are all no1ns behind a monitor, and none of us likes a smartass :\
Holy shit, dude, take a breath. That's the longest sentence I've ever read.
I'm not sure I questioned anyone's morals. I'm certainly no angel. I'm just sick of the complaining. Everyone should know better. There are about two developers around that hit all their deadlines. Waiting is just part of the deal.
The problem is that all this crying makes actual discussion of the game impossible. The whole thread is nothing but pointless bitching.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Holy shit, dude, take a breath. That's the longest sentence I've ever read.
I'm not sure I questioned anyone's morals. I'm certainly no angel. I'm just sick of the complaining. Everyone should know better. There are about two developers around that hit all their deadlines. Waiting is just part of the deal.
The problem is that all this crying makes actual discussion of the game impossible. The whole thread is nothing but pointless bitching.
I'm just sick of the complaining
But you're complaining right now. Just avoid the thread man if the repeated complaints irk you that much. Do you have this thread on your watched list perhaps? Unwatch it as I did. Do you know how many people have expressed their complaints about other people's complaints? Even I commented on other people's complaining (back when ICTSOR made the August deadline. After that deadline was missed, I just stfu, stopped defending and watched the fire burn brightly in silence) But did any of the previous complaints change anything at all? No.

People's complaining here won't change Icstor's "work ethic". And complaining about other people's complaining clearly won't stop the complaining. So just avoid the thread if you can't handle it. That simple. That, or start up your own topic about the game and if anyone is interested in chiming in, you'll get the discussion you want. Right now you're just adding to the pile of complaints that this thread is plagued with.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
it's currently 31/10/2019 11:24 AM GTM+8....
so it means it is already at the end of October in Asia , Russia and some European countries.
where the fk is the 0.6 with animations?????
So, let me tell you about deadlines in software development.

"The end of October" means 11:59 pm on October 31st, GMT-12. GMT+8 isn't even close! :ROFLMAO:

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
It is also a fa that fucks a lot, but when the time comes to fight, a woman kicks his ass and turns him into his bitch...Well, I don't know if I wrote it right, my English is bad
I think all the women in the game have brain damage, for real he looks horrendous, has the body of a twelve year old and the hair of an emo shithead from 2005.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
But ... you can't polish a turd ...
Maybe not but it's not too late to give him a make over, I'm not asking for a complete remake of the game but he can always get a hair cut, workout a little so he doesn't look like he's twelve, something that makes me believe any of these girls would actually consider sleeping with him.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe he delay again, but his game still on the top lists for now. I dont see many games can make emotion character face like him.

The Great Xupacu

May 14, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 256, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/77b.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpyc", line 256, in script
File "C:\Users\Gr3yw0lf\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1013, in execute
img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "C:\Users\Gr3yw0lf\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_images.rpy", line 256, in <module>
File "game/scripts/gui/gallery/secret_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale
File "C:\Users\Gr3yw0lf\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2287, in image_size
surf = im.load()
File "C:\Users\Gr3yw0lf\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Gr3yw0lf\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.6c-BETA-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/secret_gallery/Bonus/77b.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6c-BETA
Thu Oct 31 01:52:16 2019
```
Can someone help me?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone help me?
It sounds like you deleted an image from the secret gallery.
If you did, put it back in the folder 'images/secret_gallery/Bonus. If you deleted it for good, copy a different one in that folder and name it '77b.png'. If you didn't manually delete anything, download the game again.
Please put the log in a spoiler next time.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes