Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the amount of times i see people like you spewing out thous famous last words is amusing, like you own some kind of moral high ground :\
don't think this is one of thous "famous last words" concerning this dev i think he had some rly bad time managment this update concering bouth wark and transperacy, that's all , none the i ain't going to bitch and moun about people expresing there frustration about not getting a product that they were promised and kept getting deleayd, that's why i also switched from icstor patreon to follower, to see how the next updates pans out ( refering to updates 0.7 and 0.8 here ) if thous updates get treated the same way than shure i will just bypass the game entirly , as of right now there are to many games to play and not enf free time to play all that i want, at the end of the day we decided to supp a game dev, be them main stream games or 18+ games base on the devs performance, not by some1 who tells us don't like the game don't buy it... such a battlefield 5 way to put it, ask them how that shit turned after that statment,
when people like something they get angry BECAUSE THEY CARE, not the other way around !
don't try to claim the high ground by trying to trow dirt at people around you, it's embarrassing, we are all no1ns behind a monitor, and none of us likes a smartass :\
You do not seem to understand the difference between anger and derision.

Wow, so many horrible spelling errors. It is those BTW. Sure does not have an H and throw does have one. Talk about embarrassing. An entire paragraph without a single period, not even at the end. On top of a plethora of spelling errors.

Oct 20, 2018
I
Can't even believe the bitching here. Seriously. Don't like the game? Don't play it. Don't like paying for no updates? Stop paying. That simple.
" But he PROMISED.... "
Grow the fuck up. Stop whining like a bunch of babies. You'll get it when you get it. Deal, or go to your damn room.
If you dont like the bitching then you should be the one to go to your damn room . Youre probably one of those icstor's paid dogs to defend him , am i right?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
no v0.6 cg rip?

Milfy City v0.7 – 0% Any questions?
Should release version 0.6d (animations, mini-game Celia, gallery), not 0.7
Then v0.6e (bug fix) :D
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone help me?
Download the uncompressed version
how do you steal the necklace?
Go to your garage, take the crowbar, go to Charles (at night), use the crowbar on the window to get into the house
Only last version doesnt not have animation?
Yes

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Can't even believe the bitching here. Seriously. Don't like the game? Don't play it. Don't like paying for no updates? Stop paying. That simple.
" But he PROMISED.... "
Grow the fuck up. Stop whining like a bunch of babies. You'll get it when you get it. Deal, or go to your damn room.
This is a very simplistic and reductive line of thought.

For the people on here that are just waiting for it to be uploaded and are getting it for free, yeah I can understand. But patrons that are giving ICSTOR their own money and in return are getting missed deadlines? Yeah, they have every right to complain.

"Stop paying, it's that simple" doesn't account for the fact that people have already paid their money and in return are expecting the goods and/or services that they were told they'd get in return for the money given. That's economy 101.

And if we're being honest, ICSTOR has done stuff in the pas that gives long time fans plenty of reasons to not give the benefit of the doubt.

All in all I'm a fan and I love his games, but it's just not as simple as "Enjoy it or go away"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
GOALS

are

100% complete

Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!

LET THE GOOD LONG HARD BARE BACK BALLS DEEP TO THE HILT ANIMATIONS ROLL!!!

Reactions: cimibibapa2

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Let's just repost his last Patreon post from the 28th of October

News #18 - Animations and Version 0.7
Hi everyone,
We’re very close to the end of the month so it’s time for some news! :)

Animations:
Let’s start with what is perhaps the most frequently asked question. When will I release the newest update with animations? I've completely finished Caroline and Neighbors animations. Celia's animations are well under way, so the short answer is very soon :)

What about old patrons that are supposed to get this new update?:
I’ll be sending the link to my old patrons from the past months as soon as complete the last few animations. So, you’ll have to wait just a few more days.

Version 0.7:
I'm aiming to release this update in December (Fingers crossed) and I have chosen Sara, and if time permits, Judy for this version. This time you should expect bigger update with Sara then the previous one with her. (Last time about 350pics, this time probably around 1000+ pics). I have some great ideas for her so expect something new and naughty. For sure, this update will NOT be boring. ^.^

Questions:
Since there are already a lot of questions, and even more everyday I have decided to do one post with the answers, so please ask me some questions below this post. I’ll select the most popular questions and answer them in my next post.

As always - Thank you all again for your continued support! :)
Funny how it seems to imply that the animations weren't included because they bugged the game but because they were not finished, oh well.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes