Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Haven't been to this thread in about 3 weeks was personally waiting for the animations. Are they arriving today or can anyone give a guestamet on when they think it's coming.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Haven't been to this thread in about 3 weeks was personally waiting for the animations. Are they arriving today or can anyone give a guestamet on when they think it's coming.
Umm, maybe for Christmas?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think all the women in the game have brain damage, for real he looks horrendous, has the body of a twelve year old and the hair of an emo shithead from 2005.
Maybe not but it's not too late to give him a make over, I'm not asking for a complete remake of the game but he can always get a hair cut, workout a little so he doesn't look like he's twelve, something that makes me believe any of these girls would actually consider sleeping with him.
If you don't like the MC in Milfy City, you'll really hate the MCs in his previous games (except Taboo Request) - they're even younger and douchier. So, in a way, the MC in Milfy City is an improvement!

There is no GMT "minus" 12, there's a plus 12, but only a minus 11 because that's how math works.
Ah, but there is! And I know how math works; I can divide by zero! :p

Reactions: EJW and boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes