CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I can not understand, why he is not saying "Yes, the update is coming today" or "Sry, but I need more time for this update" Why does not he say it clearly? I think when he is more clearly about the release date and also makes dev diaries. Less people will ask about this or make angry comments.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I can not understand, why he is not saying "Yes, the update is coming today" or "Sry, but I need more time for this update" Why does not he say it clearly? I think when he is more clearly about the release date and also makes dev diaries. Less people will ask about this or make angry comments.
He loves intrigue

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
If you read one of his latest posts, he said he got fed up of people slagging him off etc; and being rude and abusive to boot, so he stopped responding to messages that he received a while ago.
In a way I can't blame people for it and understand it too- to a degree- as people pay him, but then again, he should really respond as there was a fair bit of complaining on Patreon, I even had a dig a good few months ago too. Also it could be a possibility that he may well be "lurking" on forums such as this one and got ticked off with the negativity.
Not saying it's a fact, just a thought.

Jun 17, 2018
I'm having trouble finding all the secret cards of the 0.6 update, can someone help ? And also i see none of the new scenes in the gallery on the pc is that a big ? Or is it going to be put in after the animation release.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: blankbeater

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Well, on a slightly different note, there's a game about to drop, in an hour, I shall be ready to play that one when I get my grubby lil' 'ol mitts on it. Final "episode" of Melody is due today.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes