boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Haven't been to this thread in about 3 weeks was personally waiting for the animations. Are they arriving today or can anyone give a guestamet on when they think it's coming.
Icstor said this on Monday:
457083_a.png

I don't believe he can finish what I estimate to be about ~60 animations in 3 days.
Considering he once said one animation takes him about 3 hours, I will be pleasantly suprised if they are out before the 14th of November.

But others still have hope so don't take my word alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
If Caroline's animations are done I wish he would just put them out, I don't really care about the others and I still haven't played the update.
Yup Caroline is the only one. Well, Id like to have more of teacher as well. But goblins no, and milfs I had enough.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
1 animation 3 hours, 60 animations = 180 hours = 7.5 days without a break
Or 4.5 weeks for a 40h work week.

I'll be glad if I'm wrong. It is entirely possible he's got more done than I estimated. Or that he has 2 machines now and can render while he does the posing for the others. Or that he upgraded his hardware and cut down the rendering time itself. Or that he's just gotten faster in general. Afterall, the 3 hour post is quite old and possibly outdated.

But I can only go by the information given and it is bleak.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
Or 4.5 weeks for a 40h work week.

I'll be glad if I'm wrong. It is entirely possible he's got more done than I estimated. Or that he has 2 machines now and can render while he does the posing for the others. Or that he upgraded his hardware and cut down the rendering time itself. Or that he's just gotten faster in general. Afterall, the 3 hour post is quite old and possibly outdated.

But I can only go by the information given and it is bleak.
How do u even come up with 60 animations? He already mentioned there were only 20 in one of his posts...

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
How do u even come up with 60 animations? He already mentioned there were only 20 in one of his posts...
I put the reasoning inside a spoiler.
Here it is again:
Can you point me to your source on 20? Do you perhaps mistake it with him announcing there will be 20 scenes?
You don't mean there will be 20 animations overall, do you? Because that would be ridiculous in and of itself considering 0.5 had 60 with only a third of the renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: cimibibapa2

Froboslayer

Sep 10, 2019
I put the reasoning inside a spoiler.
Here it is again:

Can you point me to your source on 20? Do you perhaps mistake it with him announcing there will be 20 scenes?
Do you mean 20 in general? Because that would be ridiculous considering 0.5 had 60 with only a third of the renders.
I am sorry, you are totally correct! I thought of scenes instead of animations.

Reactions: boxedjack

derricklod

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone has the save game and how to apply it. My last play was August and I deleted the game. Now there is an update that is so exciting. Thank you

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Anyone has the save game and how to apply it. My last play was August and I deleted the game. Now there is an update that is so exciting. Thank you
v0.5 complete
Paste file -> Milfy City/Game/saves (If there is no folder "saves", run the game and it will appear, or create manually)

Last edited:
Reactions: derricklod
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes