HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I wish there was a way to make a pop-up, just a small one in the corner so we can answer "animations will come 'very soon' but no timetable given" to everyone that comes in here.

Keksdose

Nov 1, 2018
If ICSTOR doesn't release the game with animations today, I will have to break my no nut november vow.

Please ICSTOR don't let me stray off the path of righteousness and faith
Just one hour left, damn I don't want to break it :cc

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You do not seem to understand the difference between anger and derision.

Wow, so many horrible spelling errors. It is those BTW. Sure does not have an H and throw does have one. Talk about embarrassing. An entire paragraph without a single period, not even at the end. On top of a plethora of spelling errors.
sorry for thous spelling errors m8, as for the periods, in my native language you are not sopouse to have periods when talking about the same nominal subject.
but hey.... you showed me !
spelling errors, HOW DARE I MAKE THEM ?!?!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you don't like the MC in Milfy City, you'll really hate the MCs in his previous games (except Taboo Request) - they're even younger and douchier. So, in a way, the MC in Milfy City is an improvement!
He seems to be a carbon copy with slightly tweaked dialog. LOL basically like a 14 year olds fantasy of women and sex. The last update is brutal. Caroline has been sitting on that damn bench for a couple of weeks because I find it so hard to read but I don't want to zoom it. I am deading the whole crime boss or whatever arc. Getting that douchebag killed puts this MC in a league of his own though.

Reactions: FlipFish

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
sorry for thous spelling errors m8, as for the periods, in my native language you are not sopouse to have periods when talking about the same nominal subject.
but hey.... you showed me !
spelling errors, HOW DARE I MAKE THEM ?!?!
:rolleyes:You need to scrap that translator. :PogChamp: Picking random scrabble tiles would be only slightly worse ;) Just curious what language is that? That is an interesting factoid honestly. :WeSmart: Run-on sentences are a faux pas in proper english. I am no saint in this regard. :devilish:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
T

Then you havent seen or played City of Broken Dreamers. Icstor doesnt make the best anymore. Even Treasure or Nadia has better animations and renders than this.
"anymore". We can't know since he havn't released them yet. last was a year ago..

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"anymore". We can't know since he havn't released them yet. last was a year ago..
Well, these animations are supposed to be the same 1 to 2 second loops. He has already said the new full animations won't be in this update. So expect the same level as .5.

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
I'm stuck on the neighbour content. Met the daughter in the changing rooms and then used the ladder to climb into their bedroom at night. Been in there several times but can't figure out how to progress the content past that. Guide says the daughter should be in the changing rooms again but she's not there. Have I missed something?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes