Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck on the neighbour content. Met the daughter in the changing rooms and then used the ladder to climb into their bedroom at night. Been in there several times but can't figure out how to progress the content past that. Guide says the daughter should be in the changing rooms again but she's not there. Have I missed something?
Have you gone there at different times of the day? I have not reached that yet but you either are missing a trigger or to go at a certain time.

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
From ICSTOR (10/29)

Animations:

Let’s start with what is perhaps the most frequently asked question. When will I release the newest update with animations? I've completely finished Caroline and Neighbors animations. Celia's animations are well under way, so the short answer is very soon :)

Version 0.7:
I'm aiming to release this update in December (Fingers crossed) and I have chosen Sara, and if time permits, Judy for this version. This time you should expect bigger update with Sara then the previous one with her. (Last time about 350pics, this time probably around 1000+ pics). I have some great ideas for her so expect something new and naughty. For sure, this update will NOT be boring. ^.^

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well boys, looks like we're all going to fail No Nut November when these Animations drop :).
As I have said before. I find the animations pretty lame. 1 second of movement looped movement where only parts of the body move unnaturally. I would much rather a dozen or so stills over one short animation. There were one or two that were good. Linda BJs from memory. But the rest are meh really. This goes for all games, not just Milfy.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Everyone who protected him, now what ?

Once again we saw that icstor can't hold any deadlines, worst Dev besides Gumdrop...
Naw I'm not defending him but he's not the worst dev beside Gumdrop. It's a couple devs that literally troll you in the game to piss you off. Even one did something so vile i will never play another game from them.

He is the most disappointing dev this year though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Naw I'm not defending him but he's not the worst dev beside Gumdrop. It's a couple devs that literally troll you in the game to piss you off. Even one did something so vile i will never play another game from them.

Oh come on - Gumdrop is 10 months late on his January release. He's WAY more disappointing than ICSTOR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Icstor was one of the most reliable dev out there till August. Then he started to fail with deadlines. Anyway, I am disappointed as much as you. However, can you tell me, is there any other dev who finished 5 games, and doing sixth one? Yes, the last update (0.6) was a huge disappointment considering all the delays but comparing with *gumdrop*? Really? Come on guys.. We are better than this.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Yes, it is true. He is nowhere near the worst dev. There are gobs of developers that do a couple of updates and vanish. Even a decent game like My Sweet Neighbors turned into vapors.

His worst quality is his deceitfulness(my opinion) and lack of communication. His two worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication and work ethic. his three worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication, work ethic and appeal for pitty. Damn! His four worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication, work ethic, appeals for pitty and terrible writing. Oh bugger... his five worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication, work ethic, appeals for pitty and terrible writing........ This one seems pretty easy but does anyone know who I am imitating here?

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I
Everyone who protected him, now what ?

Once again we saw that icstor can't hold any deadlines, worst Dev besides Gumdrop...
When he said end of this month

Which dev is that?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Icstor was one of the most reliable dev out there till August. Then he started to fail with deadlines. Anyway, I am disappointed as much as you. However, can you tell me, is there any other dev who finished 5 games, and doing sixth one? Yes, the last update (0.6) was a huge disappointment considering all the delays but comparing with *gumdrop*? Really? Come on guys.. We are better than this.
Well....... When you do the exact same game over and over again. How many props can you really give him? Now I only read the cartoons of his game. Essentially all of the dialogs renders presented in a reading form. They all seem to be a shota who does the same thing to corrupt women into sex with him. Change the character's appearance slightly, rinse and repeat everything else. ;):oops::unsure:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
"This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month"

Not so trustful anymore, just like Icstor, since its already November 1st. No surprise there tbh.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
"This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month"

Not so trustful anymore, just like Icstor, since its already November 1st. No surprise there tbh.
Maybe he meant the end of the month, this month. or next xD Didn't specify October, but ye, was pretty obvious, but still :p

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes