Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
Not 0.7, v0.6d (animations, mini-game with Celia, gallery)
Icstor v0.7:
"I'm aiming to release this update in December (Fingers crossed)"
But if he said in December, then 0.7 will come out in January ;)
I said the same 2 weeks ago
Just to be clear. He probably spends two more weeks for animation + bug fixes. Then he rests for a week and starts to develop another x-mas special than another test + holidays. And after next, I think 2 months, he starts to build 0.7 + month on development and testing and I think in the middle(end) of February you can see another update. Enjoy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1644#post-2526402

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Another day, another failed deadline. But hey guys KEEP DONATING. Icstor need to eat!!

Seriously though, the funniest part about all this is seeing ICSTOR cry on his patreon that people send him hate messages. How dare people that give him money monthly complain that he lied to everyone and he's just basically milking this game as much as he can.
That is the cuestion, don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg

pennywise9

Sep 13, 2019
very good game I would say awesome. I will say this when dev add pregnancy fetish. jutr for now i can give 5 stars ( sorry for poor english) and I dont like foot scenes this is strange for me. dev is making great job but updates shoud be more often. I dont know what to write more buut I have to. This game is much much much better then others one, even suppertime saga ( they milking patrons ) icstor is the best character creator. dark neiberhood game is pretty nice, but younger sis is ugly af

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
From ICSTOR (10/29)

Animations:

Let’s start with what is perhaps the most frequently asked question. When will I release the newest update with animations? I've completely finished Caroline and Neighbors animations. Celia's animations are well under way, so the short answer is very soon :)

Version 0.7:
I'm aiming to release this update in December (Fingers crossed) and I have chosen Sara, and if time permits, Judy for this version. This time you should expect bigger update with Sara then the previous one with her. (Last time about 350pics, this time probably around 1000+ pics). I have some great ideas for her so expect something new and naughty. For sure, this update will NOT be boring. ^.^
"Very soon" "(Fingers crossed) "

And the circus goes on

Reactions: Aristos and Cicko

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I must say, it has been amusing to see this thread slowly turn on icstor over the course of the last eight months.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes