Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I must say, it has been amusing to see this thread slowly turn on icstor over the course of the last eight months.
200 pages about problems in the game, then where is the update? And so it repeats every time
But this time, everyone wants animation

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've already said this: I can't wait for the full version to come out, enjoy Caroline's sex content at long last, kick this fucking game in the ass and focus on the many other great games and devs around here. I've there's ever a Judy update I might reconsider my decision.

Reactions: Joland and avirz123

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this a reference to "The Room"?

View attachment 447045
Nope. That is just Linda being Linda. A total trash bag of a wife shiteing on her husband. Any odds that she will be eating out Sara in the next update(next update...sometimes I crack myself up)? What a mom.... I mean landlady.

• Haha
Reactions: JustTheBest

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I must say, it has been amusing to see this thread slowly turn on icstor over the course of the last eight months.
I am shocked to see actual dissent on Icstor's Discord as well. Not that it matters much or that he will change anything. He keeps adding Patreons, why should he change his behavior?

Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
Nice game, nice animations, but i don't like Célia's story it would be better with a friendly route and witout bdsm stuff.

Team Caroline !!

Reactions: bamvius

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Is that another case of using the buggy 0.6b instead of the corrected 0.6c? If so, upgrade!

((( I like "Callolie", btw. Sounds like a real sweetheart name. If a bit close to "cannoli", maybe ;) )))
You see my saves don't work in 0.6c. i mean they open but all the buttons just don't show up. Like let's say i opened this save file now i played and want to save but there's no way to go to menu or save or anywhere. No skip or hide or anything. I'm on Android too so saves are big problem

scar.

May 22, 2019
ciao mi scuso per il mio inglese (traduttore google) Adoro questo gioco è bloccato con celia e lo farà ... nel gioco non posso usare la webcam sul PC, qualcuno può aiutarmi per favore?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
ciao mi scuso per il mio inglese (traduttore google) Adoro questo gioco ma sono bloccato con celia e lo farà ... nel gioco non posso usare la webcam sul PC, qualcuno può aiutarmi per favore?
Use the webcam in the evening, not at night

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes