Jackthom

Feb 23, 2018
Yes, it is true. He is nowhere near the worst dev. There are gobs of developers that do a couple of updates and vanish. Even a decent game like My Sweet Neighbors turned into vapors.

His worst quality is his deceitfulness(my opinion) and lack of communication. His two worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication and work ethic. his three worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication, work ethic and appeal for pitty. Damn! His four worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication, work ethic, appeals for pitty and terrible writing. Oh bugger... his five worst qualities are his deceitfulness(my opinion), lack of communication, work ethic, appeals for pitty and terrible writing........ This one seems pretty easy but does anyone know who I am imitating here?
Well I wasn't expecting that...

• Love
Reactions: Q Who

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'm stuck on the neighbour content. Met the daughter in the changing rooms and then used the ladder to climb into their bedroom at night. Been in there several times but can't figure out how to progress the content past that. Guide says the daughter should be in the changing rooms again but she's not there. Have I missed something?
Yup. You have to meet her at her house in the afternoon, as I'm assuming you've already met her mother at their house.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
aND ... THE CROWD LIFT UP THEIR FORKS IN UPROAR! rOArrrrRRRRrrRRRRR!!! ROaaaAAaaAAARrrr!
We want ICSTOR with a plate of FULL FLEDGED 1080p 1000 fRAMES ANIMATIONS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
aND ... THE CROWD LIFT UP THEIR FORKS IN UPROAR! rOArrrrRRRRrrRRRRR!!! ROaaaAAaaAAARrrr!
We want ICSTOR with a plate of FULL FLEDGED 1080p 1000 fRAMES ANIMATIONS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!
absolutely no one is demanding any of that. what people want, including current and former patreon supporters (like me) are actual updates. i'm OK with loops and more static pictures as long as the story moves along. many others echoes my sentiments. if you do not see a problem with a one YEAR wait between updates, then there is no reasoning with you.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It's the last day for 0.7, which was promised to be released this October. Let's cross our fingers! View attachment 446570
Not 0.7, v0.6d (animations, mini-game with Celia, gallery)
Icstor v0.7:
"I'm aiming to release this update in December (Fingers crossed)"
But if he said in December, then 0.7 will come out in January ;)

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
if you think he didn't start working on this update in August/September you are a clown.
THERE WERE NO BUGS, the animations were not implemented in the last update because they simply did not exist or at the very very cynical, skeptical least, they were not finished.

"f"s for an end of the month release
View attachment 446795
this has always been his MO

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
It's the last day for 0.7, which was promised to be released this October. Let's cross our fingers! View attachment 446570
Not 0.7, v0.6d (animations, mini-game with Celia, gallery)
Icstor v0.7:
I'm aiming to release this update in December (Fingers crossed)
Microtom was joking about the previous posts from June 14th:
"The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December",

and
August 29th:
"When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed. Those updates will be smaller, but they should be released on time".

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Another day, another failed deadline. But hey guys KEEP DONATING. Icstor need to eat!!

Seriously though, the funniest part about all this is seeing ICSTOR cry on his patreon that people send him hate messages. How dare people that give him money monthly complain that he lied to everyone and he's just basically milking this game as much as he can.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Holy shit, so there's a possibility that 0.7 won't have content for Judy. What a waste of update it will be.
Yes, but it is unlikely that he will have time in December, because there will also need to do animation :)
He also said that the update Sarah, will be more than usual.
He needs more developers, then he will be in time on time.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Seems like we can put ICSTOR on the delaying and liar list, no update on the animations the dev is getting worse it kinda makes me wonder if he really was working before the break. The animations should be done by now cause their quality aint that special and its pretty much a sequence of 5 or 6 images so idk why the delays etc.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Another failed deadline promise... Wow, nobody saw that coming.... :sneaky::p plus just think about it if he hadn't released the version without animation(that his patreons practically forced him to do) and the complete game is still not released... then you can guess how hard he is working on the game...:sneaky:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
First post said end of the month for v0.6d (With animations version) Ok where is update then? Or how much delay we have? 1-2 week or more? -_-

Reactions: cimibibapa2

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Yes, but it is unlikely that he will have time in December, because there will also need to do animation :)
He also said that the update Sarah, will be more than usual.
Yeah, that's what i'm talking about, she is the most boring, cardboard and one-dimensional character in this game, and it's not good at all considering we're talking about icstor's game.
Also, i don't like how she looks, but it's a very subjective thing so it's w/e.
Fingers crossed for content with Judy in 0,7.:)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes