boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Imagine you're the dev of this game, and you read all this negativity. Would u be eager to finish this project. just be honest with yourself, this doesnt rly need a reply and isnt directed at you alone.
By definition, the comlaining about lies and delays only started after the lying and delays started. People only really turned on Icstor around September. Before that, most stood up for him, proclaiming him to be one of the most reliable and accomplished creators, and admonished anyone who dared to question him for taking a break.

But now, there is such a high volume of complaints because of the level of audacity to not break one or two, or even three or four promises but about 7 (depending how you count'em), during the development of one single update.
Every mistake gets emphasized tenfold when you have been bullshitting people for months.

As to what happened with this game, so far as I know. Isctor fell ill, people didnt have to pay those months he was ill. Pretty sure read several comments about people who got their money back.
Icstor's Patreon was paused for one month. The other one he failed to do so due to "personal reasons". He had an entire week to pause it after he announced his break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I know, his Patreon was not paused in June (the month after he came back). I've also not seen anyone say they got their money back like you say, or even trying to do so. I'd appreciate you pointing me to a source on that one.

I'm not sure how closely you have been following this thread or the development of 0.6, but I put a summary of Icstor's post regarding 0.6 release date in a spoiler. If you take the time to read it, tell me he did not knowingly mislead his patrons for months:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
For what the mods say ICSTOR needed 2 or 3 more days to complete the last 2 animations RIP
Yeah one of the mods said that Icstor said 2 or 3 more days, which, unless I missed something, isn't even true. Icstor said "Very Soon™".
I'd also advice anyone to not trust the discord mods on release dates.
To be clear, I'm not accusing them of lying, I just don't think they get any intel from Icstor.

Reactions: Mark17 and exirock

kormart123

Sep 30, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-15
Release Date: 2019-10-15
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:
This version does not include animations.
The ETA (according to very trustful Discord sources) is the end of the month.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - - FAN SIGNATURES
thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
WIll animations be added to the 0.6 version?

DonSchlong

May 12, 2018
So uh, in reply to al the bitchy negative comments ..... I cant' wait to see this finished. Great work Icstor, awesome game. Thank you!!

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Reallh? But ... he always delvers........
Yes, he delivers, and he makes an amazing game. The problem is how he misses his OWN deadlines a thousand times in a row. Either he is deceiving his supporters or he is completely incompetent, which i dont believe is the case, since at the beginning he used to make updates within a decent amount of time and with the usual amazing quality

Last edited:

cmpunk643

Sep 7, 2018
when the new update with animation comes can I just transfer my 0.6 on to it or will I have to play that version from scratch?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes