goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'll tell you what. Give me 40k to 50k a month. You can call me a deniebian slime devil all you want to. Icstor has not given a fuck in ages. I am sorry you are so butt hurt that people are free to say what they like.
Is it still ok to call you a denebian slime devil if I don't give you 40 to 50k per month? :ROFLMAO:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
when the new update with animation comes can I just transfer my 0.6 on to it or will I have to play that version from scratch?
Why would you NOT want to play it from scratch? So basically you want to completely play 0.6 without animations then when animations come out not even replay to see said animations?

rtaguiarcte

Jul 19, 2018
I can't play the update..even following the walkthrough..it's like the old version. Does anyone know what this is?

gibana

Nov 2, 2019
"according to very trustful Discord sources"

Month already ended. Waiting for 6 months... where's the animations :eek:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
We have year 2474 of Interstellar Era...there are still no news of Milfy City 0.6 animations.

Let's not dwell on the past but look into the future. I can't wait for 0.7 update and its animations.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
He said at the end of last month then he says very soon then that then this... this developer has some serious problems.

Ps: His patreon numbers are decreasing significantly. He had over 8k last month.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
He said at the end of last month then he says very soon then that then this... this developer has some serious problems.

Ps: His patreon numbers are decreasing significantly. He had over 8k last month.
Not really, that dip happens every month before Patreon send the bills. He is overall still gaining patrons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe people will walk away once 0.6 is actually done. Then again, he already dangled 0.7's release in front of everyone so probably not.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes