wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
This guy is a joke. When you state on your patreon page that your game is 100% complete, shouldn’t that mean all your animations are finished too? Now we’re seeing that he’s still working on animations with one character?!

Also he said the 0.7 update will be out in December, he didn’t say what year.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ICSTOR would probably die for that option right about now.
If estimates are correct Icstor is making a cool half-million a year off of his games. Do you think he really cares what we peons say about him online? I would be laughing all the way to the bank after reading this thread. The fact that this thread is constantly at the top of the what's new link is great for him as well. His Patroen numbers keep rising. You must have heard the phrase "All news is good news. Even bad news." Exposure Exposure Exposure.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Reading between the lines this means that we won't get the animations this month, we won't see any content for Judy in v0.7, we won't see the release of v0.7 in December and the questions he will be answering won't be the most popular ones but the ones he deems as more safe/suitable for him.

Did I forget something?
1 out of 1 right so far.

3 to go still.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
I can also see him doing dual projects as I have seen recently from other developers.
Wow. Are you saying that maybe in the near future we will see a brand new game from icstor with an insanely original and engaging story about a dumb horny kid who wants to get laid and he is successful in his endeavours because every female around him is also dumb and insanely horny?
Holy shit, can't wait for it!:PogChamp:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes