affeimzoo

Aug 20, 2018
I only played the Celia part from the new update so far but does anyone else think the render quality took a nose dive? In some scenes the skin of celia looks totally wierd. Like chicken skins with thousand of pores...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I understand your feeling over this subject matter... But.. but.. but.. it is so cathartic, fun, and deeply engrossing. After your missive I am compelled to vent and rail against the ICSTOR!!! To do less invites Hypertension, and other calamitous results. Besides I'm just exercising my freedom of assemble be snarky
Icstor is the internet version of a squeeze ball.

s-l300.jpg

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Serious question, haven't really been the site lately but just want to know was the game ever updated with the animations?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
is there an add money tab??
Nope but try this... maybe the slowest but probably the easiest for some people you just edit a saved save, change what variables like money and stats etc, scroll to bottom, download it and replace it or like someone else said use the console by enabling it being true under the game's files... renpy, common 00console.rpy and find config.console then shift+O in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterxi12

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Icstor was one of the most reliable dev out there till August. Then he started to fail with deadlines. Anyway, I am disappointed as much as you. However, can you tell me, is there any other dev who finished 5 games, and doing sixth one? Yes, the last update (0.6) was a huge disappointment considering all the delays but comparing with *gumdrop*? Really? Come on guys.. We are better than this.
Oh cmn cut this bullshit...
Yeah he "finished" his prior games but all of them was rushed & those games were middle class.

His only really good game is Milfy City and he fails over & over to hold his promises.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes