Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone refresh my memory/explain, what is that cosplay option, witch is mentioned at Changelog ( Added in the cosplay menu the exit button ) ????? Version 0.4c !!!!!

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Reading between the lines this means that we won't get the animations this month, we won't see any content for Judy in v0.7, we won't see the release of v0.7 in December and the questions he will be answering won't be the most popular ones but the ones he deems as more safe/suitable for him.

Did I forget something?
1 out of 1 right so far.

3 to go still.
My money is on a June release for .7. And that is being optimistic that there will be more content. I can also see him doing dual projects as I have seen recently from other developers.
Uuh, I'll also make a guess:
I think there will be Judy content in 0.7. It will be used to justify a delay.

Late December/early January:
"Hey everyone, I decided to expand this update by adding Judy into it. After 0.6 being such a large update everyone would feel disappointed if 0.7 was only about Sarah. Unfortunately, that means we have to push this release a little bit. I hope that there will be no more delays. The % progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include Judy."

Mid/late February:
"Hey everyone, good news.
We made really good progress and Sarah's content is almost finished.
Unfortunately, I also had a lot of problems with my rendering software. This is why Judy will receive less content than Sarah."

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Uh, I'll also make a guess:
I think there will be Judy content in 0.7. It will be a used to justify a delay.

Late December/early January:
"Hey everyone, I decided to expand this update by adding Judy into it. After 0.6 being such a large update everyone would feel disappointed if 0.7 was only about Sarah. Unfortunately, that means we have to push this release a little bit. I hope that there will be no more delays. The % progress bar will be stay like that for a while to represent the real current progress since I am expanding the scope of this next update to include Judy."

Mid/late February:
"Hey everyone, good news.
We made really good progress and Sarah's content is almost finished.
Unfortunately, I also had a lot of problems with my rendering software. This is why Judy will receive less content than Sarah."
Plz, anyone but Judy. We've been waiting for her so long. Judy has more fans, but Sara's are more active.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Hi, I got a problem. Every night when I choose to sleep till next day the scene with Caroline searching her vibrator repeats each night. Any solution? Can anyone help me?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, I got a problem. Every night when I choose to sleep till next day the scene with Caroline searching her vibrator repeats each night. Any solution? Can anyone help me?
have you installed the latest version? 0.6c it should've been fixed...

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes