Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
When does the beginning of v0.7? And when the new content with Linda?
You're gonna be waiting for that a while, because if I recall correctly, 0.7 update is gonna focus on Sara mostly, it's not Linda's turn, Sara hasn't gotten an update for well over a year, like year and a half, it's her time xD

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Damn dude, you're actually pretty good at writing patch updates (and the associated circular reasoning that supposedly justifies chronic, lengthy delays). I understand that this was written in a tongue in cheek manner, but regardless it's superior to the majority of Patreon dev patch notes that I've come across. Just wanted to chime in with my observation.'

And as far as the substance of your theoretical timeline, I see nothing that's an unreasonable expectation based on past track record...
Hehe, thanks I guess, but don't give me too much credit. I just took Icstor's previous Patreon posts and mainly changed neighbors to Judy and 0.6 to 0.7.
The timeline doesn't seem unreasonable to you because, as you said, you have seen it before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cadell

May 21, 2018
Dual Family's last update was March of last year, so a bit over 1 1/2 years, not 2 1/2 years. Your point stands on its own - you don't need to exaggerate. Kyle is the King of Milkers.

If you guys think ICSTOR is bad about missing updates, the last DF update I saw (before I stopped watching the thread) was in February 2019, delayed from December 2018 because he made a Christmas special. He's making more than ICSTOR, and hasn't turned off his Patreon at all.
In which world is gumdrop making more than ICSTOR

Reactions: cimibibapa2

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
He still doesn't finish 0.6 animations. And if I remember clear he planing doing Linda content in 0.9. So its probably july 2020.
nope as far as the analysis goes according to his recent delays its going to be near December 2020 if he does not focus/create a Christmas special update on Christmas 2020 update. Still you will get the Linda Update in the Christmas 2020 special episode and that also goes if he doesn't delay that Christmas special episode till nextcoming Halloween 2021.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
He still doesn't finish 0.6 animations. And if I remember clear he planing doing Linda content in 0.9. So its probably july 2020 2021.
Guys, you should not give false hopes. Never.

Never expect anything anymore: something will come out when it comes out, if it comes out. Period.

I told you: "guys, this game's fucked up, don't expect anything anymore" when the Dude announced that he was taking a pause in March. Many people told me I was a jerk. So, tell me: what do you think about it right now?

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
i'm starting to wonder if there's a real problem with the animations. didn't he say the caroline animations/caroline stuff was done several months back? i wonder if this was the cause for the massive delay in the first place

personally, i am sticking with my prediction that 0.7 will never happen

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
i'm starting to wonder if there's a real problem with the animations. didn't he say the caroline animations/caroline stuff was done several months back? i wonder if this was the cause for the massive delay in the first place

Nah he didn't say that. When he mentioned that Caroline's stuff is is almost done, he specifically said the reason he won't release her content before his break was because he would've had to release it without animations (ain't that a joke now).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animations were never mentioned again until the announcement that they will be missing from the beta.

Curious why you would assume the animations are causing problems? Icstor made plenty of excuses gave plenty of reasons for the delays: Problems with rendering software for the neighbours, gamebreaking bugs, porting everything to a new Ren'py version...
Yet, when it comes to the animations, all we got was: "animations will be added after the beta" and most recently "I already finished Caroline's animations, only Celia's left to do."
In his own words, they are simply not done.

I'd be shocked if he drops this game. Over the last 3 months, Icstor could see that his Patreon numbers increased faster than perhaps ever before (~25%) simply by telling people a version of "Very Soon™" every month. Why would he stop now? Afterall, he already told us to get excited for 0.7 in December.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, you should not give false hopes. Never.

Never expect anything anymore: something will come out when it comes out, if it comes out. Period.

I told you: "guys, this game's fucked up, don't expect anything anymore" when the Dude announced that he was taking a pause in March. Many people told me I was a jerk. So, tell me: what do you think about it right now?
You are a jerk?

Reactions: a6350414
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes