Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Hmm "very soon" :unsure:
Lol.. maybe the day after tomorrow and the day after that
Nice game, nice animations, but i don't like Célia's story it would be better with a friendly route and witout bdsm stuff.

Team Caroline !!
You
Yes, but only god knows when that will happen.
Might be tomorrow, might be in 2 months. This dev is not to be trusted
Mmmm.. might be end of this year?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
People calm down, nothing is going to come from asking when the animations update is here, or when the v0.7 is supposed to be released, or even spewing shit at icstor to how many times he's fucked up. It just doesn't matter, because you're only wasting your energy on this garbage while you can do something productive to improve your lives. I myself am going to step back from all this shit and wait patiently. Now you can do the same thing I'm doing and live a healthier life, or you can keep on going with this shit. It's ultimately your choice.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
People calm down, nothing is going to come from asking when the animations update is here, or when the v0.7 is supposed to be released, or even spewing shit at icstor to how many times he's fucked up. It just doesn't matter, because you're only wasting your energy on this garbage while you can do something productive to improve your lives. I myself am going to step back from all this shit and wait patiently. Now you can do the same thing I'm doing and live a healthier life, or you can keep on going with this shit. It's ultimately your choice.
I understand your feeling over this subject matter... But.. but.. but.. it is so cathartic, fun, and deeply engrossing. After your missive I am compelled to vent and rail against the ICSTOR!!! To do less invites Hypertension, and other calamitous results. Besides I'm just exercising my freedom of assemble be snarky

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes