Oct 20, 2018
expect a bigger update for 0.7? so he mean to tell us that he can complete 0.7 in 2 months and its bigger? so what has he been doing for the past 10months or so ..

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Let's just repost his last Patreon post from the 28th of October

Funny how it seems to imply that the animations weren't included because they bugged the game but because they were not finished, oh well.
It doesn't say (imply) that at all. In your copy, of his last post from the other day, can you point to where it says the animations bugged the game, please?

His last post, with regards to bugs (below) with the comment about game problems as well.

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I think this needs to be said because lately there have been a lot of negative comments towards myself. It has made me stop reading comments and messages I receive.
As I already told everyone in my most recent post all of my Patrons from the past few months will receive the game even if they stop support me! Every one of you can stop supporting me and still receiving the game in the next month!
The testing is taking this long because there are a few missing scenes, a lot of bugs with the game, and also with transferring everything into the new version of Ren'Py. I also had a lot of problems with my rendering software because it was crashing a lot while working on the neighbor's content, that's why they're receiving less content than the others.

Note his comment "a lot of bugs with the game"

Crashing on the neighbours content was, more than likely, due to the latest updates to Ren'py, nothing mentioned about animation problems at all, even if he's got a real "all singing, all dancing Fancy Dan" rig.

The two main updates that more than likely were the cause of his problems would've been these two, as the last stable version was back in July (7.3.2) and there was also another update (7.3.3) that had issues as well.

Fixes
On desktop platforms, the presplash screen has been reworked so that it will not cause the window to become nonresponsive if clicked.
The iOS port has been updated to include modules that have been newly added to Ren'Py, allowing the compilation of iOS apps.

Other Changes
The audio directory, which automatically defines names in the , has been made visible in the launcher, and is added to newly-createrd projects.
The new callback allows an application to replace Ren'Py's exception handling system in its entirety.

Fixes
This release fixes major graphics glitches that were introduced in 7.3.3.

• On Windows, textures would fail to be reloaded when switching from fullscreen to windowed mode or vice-versa. This would cause the wrong texture to be displayed.
  • On all platforms, graphical glitches could occur when was used.

Other Changes
Dynamic images can now include "[ ]" everywhere, and especially when add has been used to add a dynamic image to buttons, drags, and similar focusable objects.
Creator-defined screen language statements may now take if statements as children.
The drag and drop system has been improved to better interact with updated screens.

So if people took the time to take a look, before throwing stones, as it were, then maybe they'd begin to understand what the issues are, with regards to making games as well as making animations using another system and then combining the two.

Also please do note, as I've stated elsewhere on here, and despite some comments to the contrary, I'm not "his biggest fan" or a "fan-boy" etc; etc; , I just like his work, as do others.

I know of other Devs that do far greater work than him, and they also have collaborated on games/stories as well. One of these has now stopped their activity, with regards to their work and has given it all up for their married life etc.
These two are, or were, Tlaero and MortzeArt and their work knocked a vast majority of other Devs work into a cocked hat (no pun intended.
So if you're still gagging to play some games, and are still "blue-balled" too for that matter, then some you may want to play could be theirs, so try them out, and you'll also see the improvements to graphics, style and content improve with every game put out (due to a variety of factors.)

No doubt people will continue to rant and rage, and let them, if it makes them happy to vent.
Just be civil, and remember the guidelines for this website if/when you do.

Also apologies to those who think I'm copying someone else and have taken to "writing a novel"

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Hey so guys please help me. So i was on Callolie path, she comes in and finds out about the vibrater MC stole. Shit happens. That's okay, but nothing is happening after. And I've v 0.6
Like she just dose that every night. That scene is repeating and nothing else happens. She even texted me about date but in day or anything i talk to her it says already talked to her. But every night the vibrated scene happen and you can't even just stop it from happening.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Here's a thought, add it as a review, use the tab at the top of the page.
Far better putting your post there for people to read. (y)
Defo would have, Mr F - if it was actually a review of the game, and not a set of thoughts on 2 or 3 particular aspects of it.

As mentioned, I deliberately saved both page space & hence potential irritation - and hence also I thought, glib/snarky remarks that can't distinguish between a "novel", an "essay" and "hey, just a set of considered thoughts" - by sticking it under spoilers. ;)

But maybe not. ;)

Let's move on ...

Reactions: ElmerFudd

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Hey so guys please help me. So i was on Callolie path, she comes in and finds out about the vibrater MC stole. Shit happens. That's okay, but nothing is happening after. And I've v 0.6
Like she just dose that every night. That scene is repeating and nothing else happens. She even texted me about date but in day or anything i talk to her it says already talked to her. But every night the vibrated scene happen and you can't even just stop it from happening.
Is that another case of using the buggy 0.6b instead of the corrected 0.6c? If so, upgrade!

((( I like "Callolie", btw. Sounds like a real sweetheart name. If a bit close to "cannoli", maybe ;) )))

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
It doesn't say (imply) that at all. In your copy, of his last post from the other day, can you point to where it says the animations bugged the game, please?

His last post, with regards to bugs (below) with the comment about game problems as well.

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I think this needs to be said because lately there have been a lot of negative comments towards myself. It has made me stop reading comments and messages I receive.
As I already told everyone in my most recent post all of my Patrons from the past few months will receive the game even if they stop support me! Every one of you can stop supporting me and still receiving the game in the next month!
The testing is taking this long because there are a few missing scenes, a lot of bugs with the game, and also with transferring everything into the new version of Ren'Py. I also had a lot of problems with my rendering software because it was crashing a lot while working on the neighbor's content, that's why they're receiving less content than the others.

Note his comment "a lot of bugs with the game"

Crashing on the neighbours content was, more than likely, due to the latest updates to Ren'py, nothing mentioned about animation problems at all, even if he's got a real "all singing, all dancing Fancy Dan" rig.

The two main updates that more than likely were the cause of his problems would've been these two, as the last stable version was back in July (7.3.2) and there was also another update (7.3.3) that had issues as well.

Fixes
On desktop platforms, the presplash screen has been reworked so that it will not cause the window to become nonresponsive if clicked.
The iOS port has been updated to include modules that have been newly added to Ren'Py, allowing the compilation of iOS apps.

Other Changes
The audio directory, which automatically defines names in the , has been made visible in the launcher, and is added to newly-createrd projects.
The new callback allows an application to replace Ren'Py's exception handling system in its entirety.

Fixes
This release fixes major graphics glitches that were introduced in 7.3.3.

• On Windows, textures would fail to be reloaded when switching from fullscreen to windowed mode or vice-versa. This would cause the wrong texture to be displayed.
  • On all platforms, graphical glitches could occur when was used.

Other Changes
Dynamic images can now include "[ ]" everywhere, and especially when add has been used to add a dynamic image to buttons, drags, and similar focusable objects.
Creator-defined screen language statements may now take if statements as children.
The drag and drop system has been improved to better interact with updated screens.

So if people took the time to take a look, before throwing stones, as it were, then maybe they'd begin to understand what the issues are, with regards to making games as well as making animations using another system and then combining the two.

Also please do note, as I've stated elsewhere on here, and despite some comments to the contrary, I'm not "his biggest fan" or a "fan-boy" etc; etc; , I just like his work, as do others.

I know of other Devs that do far greater work than him, and they also have collaborated on games/stories as well. One of these has now stopped their activity, with regards to their work and has given it all up for their married life etc.
These two are, or were, Tlaero and MortzeArt and their work knocked a vast majority of other Devs work into a cocked hat (no pun intended.
So if you're still gagging to play some games, and are still "blue-balled" too for that matter, then some you may want to play could be theirs, so try them out, and you'll also see the improvements to graphics, style and content improve with every game put out (due to a variety of factors.)

No doubt people will continue to rant and rage, and let them, if it makes them happy to vent.
Just be civil, and remember the guidelines for this website if/when you do.

Also apologies to those who think I'm copying someone else and have taken to "writing a novel"
Well said.

As for that "novel" - well, you could stick some of it under Spoilers next time, I guess. You might still get a chip or two, though! :-/ :D

• Haha
Reactions: ElmerFudd
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes