Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Can't see it too well, tbh. If that white thing under the table slightly to the left of center is just a supporting pillar, click wildly around on and under the various desks for a bit, you should pick it up by some frenetic trial and error ...!
Look at the bin lid on bottom middle. That is what you are missing.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
APART from people laying into the Dev for his time management problems, and an apparent failure to be upfront about them (including to himself, perhaps? - good stuff usually takes more time and effort than you'd ever think, but generally speaking, living in denial is never the best answer!) ...

... another common topic in this thread is people laying into the MC of this game (Main Character, not Milfy City), mostly for being a grub, a slug, a nasty slippery bastard etc, .... a viewpoint countered by those who make out the women (esp. Celia) are at least partly to blame, or in some versions, even caused the problems. Which to me would be a bit of a stretch ....

Anyway, some thoughts from me on the game, especially on the real-life relevance of events in the plot/storylines of Milfy City.

It's a long set of thoughts, so best under a SPOILER cowl. Just in case anyone is interested in any more discussion of game plausibility, the character of the characters, etc. Also, a bit about what makes the game so good (to me). Along with one single problem point in it. ....

*tl;dr summary*: - Basically, I'd suggest that discussing the MC's *character* and/or morality - or lack of either - or indeed the character/morality of other characters in this fantasy game makes not so much sense, in fact. Because real-life plausibility, and/or "lessons for life", are not what such a game is about. (But there is one thorn, ...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Images discussed under the cowl:
Bro, did you seriously write an entire novel in this comment section?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Doesn't that mean he's admitting that the reason he didn't add them to the beta release is because he didn't make them at all, rather than them being "bugged", like he previously stated?
He didn't say the animations were bugged, he said the animations weren't in, and there were bugs. I didn't think he had done them yet.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe it's just me but I wish there was a path were you get to cuck Sara. Seeing her get all mad because you kissed that girl in front of her was cute and wish there were more scenes like that.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
It's Charles that steals the necklace (from Caroline), not the MC.

But to get it back you need a) the crowbar. And b) to get to the thief's place, in particular the window, at night.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
He didn't say the animations were bugged, he said the animations weren't in, and there were bugs. I didn't think he had done them yet.

Despite irritated suggestions that ICSTOR's lounging on a beach somewhere in the sun, that explanation sounds entirely plausible to me. Not yet completed.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Despite irritated suggestions that ICSTOR's lounging on a beach somewhere in the sun, that explanation sounds entirely plausible to me. Not yet completed.
We know that ICSTOR isn't on a tropical beach right now, he's working on the animations. I'm certain about that.
We do also know that he's recently spent several months basking in the sun on a tropical beach. That's why he's still working on his animations which should've been finished a long long time ago. That's also a very probable fact.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What would you define 100% complete to mean then? I don't remember seeing any qualifiers in his post. He clearly implied that the animations were complete. It is now clear that he had not even started on the animations until after he released .6.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes