hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone thinks Saras story should be remade? Kinda like caroline where you have to earn her love and trust. In my opinion Sara should be way more tsundere. The game should start with her being rude to MC, but then falling for him. Except for Celia there really isn't a "mean" character. I think Sara could fit that role of being the bratty, arrogant sister that eventually comes to terms with her feelings for the MC.

K3vinXXX

Oct 16, 2019
Hi everyone, I wanted to know if the final version of milfy city came out. I downloaded the v0.6c beta. I was looking for the not beta version, that is the one with animations. Thank you all

quicken

May 14, 2018
I love Milfy City. The only thing that has ever disappointed me is the MC because it undermines suspension of disbelief. He just seems a little tubby and soft to get all these incredibly hot women. It would have been more believable if the MC from Incest Story was the main character, or if MC in Milfy City wasn't so out of shape. As for the women, omigod! They are all perfect. I just dont think this guy would get any of them.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I wanted to know if the final version of milfy city came out. I downloaded the v0.6c beta. I was looking for the not beta version, that is the one with animations. Thank you all
.6 with animations has not been released yet. When it will be released is anyone's best guess.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

quicken

May 14, 2018
There is something that is going on that pisses me off. Apparently, enough people are giving Icstor shit that he will no longer look at comments or emails. What the hell is wrong with everyone? This is someone who has a life, and puts out great stuff that obviously takes a lot of time and effort to get right. If you're going to piss on him for not going fast enough, then go find another game maker. Or make your own. Stop bitching.

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
... Apparently, enough people are giving Icstor shit that he will no longer look at comments or emails. What the hell is wrong with everyone? ... Stop bitching.
He took a lot of money from a lot o people, including yours truly, and didn't deliver as promised, forcing people to either give up or believe next month will come and the rewards will be given, but no. And there are many more who stopped supporting him. Of course, he sends updates even to some who don't support him anymore, but not to all. If you've given a year of support, that's like $120 for a fucking click and point game. It's a lot and people have a right to vent. On top of that he makes what, $50.000 a month or more? This kind of money is studio level money, he could hier people to work and bring products on time, but he keeps delaying continuously, while milking people for their money. The way things go I might just donate to the posters and uploaders here on F95 and let them be his supporters. That would probably be the fairest act of community driven development I've seen so far.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes