librasaint

Feb 26, 2018
I've made all events of Celia so far, bought the electric vibrator, and after almost two weeks i didnt receive the SMS from here to the weekend event... What am I missing?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I've made all events of Celia so far, bought the electric vibrator, and after almost two weeks i didnt receive the SMS from here to the weekend event... What am I missing?
u didn't do them all.........did a message show up on the screen sayin you have completed all the scene for this update

Phil Lies

Dec 25, 2018
Have been searching this thread alot now, whats an easy way to alter the money? Can not remeber the file and the line i have to edit for it :(

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Have been searching this thread alot now, whats an easy way to alter the money? Can not remeber the file and the line i have to edit for it :(
Step 1

Use option 3 with UnRen to enable the console.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

Then it's just SHIFT + O while being in-game.

Step 2

Type

inventory.money=1000

into the console and buy everything you need.

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone have any insight as to why Save files downloaded from here and put into my Game/Saves folder don't show up on my loading screen?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have any insight as to why Save files downloaded from here and put into my Game/Saves folder don't show up on my loading screen?
You forgot to delete the random numbers in front of the file name. Ren'Py games require save files to have the specific 1-1-LT1 type of formatting.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey guys I didn't initially know about the secret cards. I completed all of the current stories and I can't get in the neighbours house to get the cards in there. Is there a way to do this and I'm not sure it is relevant but I'm on android

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
BadmanBaxter :

You should still be able to get inside the Neighbors' house (over the wall, via the back garden) ...... and for that matter into Celia's quarters too. Unless you disposed of the key that Judy nastily handed you, to become her instrument of (unexplained) retribution against that poor tormented teacher. ... ;)

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys I didn't initially know about the secret cards. I completed all of the current stories and I can't get in the neighbours house to get the cards in there. Is there a way to do this and I'm not sure it is relevant but I'm on android
You can break in at night through the backyard.

Is it foolish to hope that the version with animations will be out by the end of the month? I've resisted downloading 0.6c thus far ...
Yes.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Andysummer

Oct 27, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I play on Android, I can not find the right button to go through the pool, what to do? V0. 6c-beta

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Sweet, thanks - might just go for it tbh. If I'm lucky then the new build might be out by the time I get to the new content
You will have time to get to the new version. You will understand this when the Caroline Events begin. There will be no animation in sex scenes with her

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Need to put them here - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
And here - Milfy City/Game/saves
(Confirm file replacement if saves were previously)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Try to throw this file here - Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/Game
If there is no "Game" folder, you need to create it
(Unlock all cards)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes