laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have the same problem. When I go to her house it says "It's locked. I need a key." Can you help?
Theres a walkthrough 0.6b on first page you have to talk to therapist she gives you the key then go to Celia house watch the scene go back to therapist she gives sleeping pill go to sex shop buy electro dildo wait for Celia text sleep in bed weekend event watch the scene then wait 2 days for another text end of update

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I didn't like that last scene with Celia the MC deserves everything he got he's to much of a whiny little beotch and I'm totally not into that type of stuff this is one time I'd actually would hope MC to fail or atleast find a way out and they call it even but the whole nonesense about if she calls cops he'll upload is a pathetic reason and excuse on Dev part to continue his shenanigans. I guess with the year wait for this game I've grown used to games with a more realistic reason on why 1+1=2 I just cant accept this BS and the fact she text him oh God :FacePalm:. Story is definitely not the reason so much are drawn to this game. Caroline is definitely what keeps this game on life support nothing else.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Theres a walkthrough 0.6b on first page you have to talk to therapist she gives you the key then go to Celia house watch the scene go back to therapist she gives sleeping pill go to sex shop buy electro dildo wait for Celia text sleep in bed weekend event watch the scene then wait 2 days for another text end of update
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Ah. I see. But I can't seem to order Celia to do the bj. Nothing happens when I click on the give orders tab.
- Order BlowJob (Evening > MC’s Pc, webcam, “Pussy using Gloryhole.”)

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Please tell me you're not trolling the forum.
Are we missing something here? A "Halloween Special?" Also Icstor responded with the reasons as to why animations were left out.
Go back "a few hundred" and you'll see why via his explanation.

The major delay was from just after last Christmas, as he put out a Christmas Special just after the previous update was released last November.
He, Icstor, then posted that he was taking a break (he said he'd not had one for four years) and then followed it with an update via another post around March, that due to ill health he was taking a break to recover.
(There are people on here who can, and no doubt will correct me on this post too)

So if you took the time to read what was posted with regards to the current version, then you'd have seen a shit-storm of the same type of comment in your post and it would appear that from your comment, that you're attempting to stir the proverbial.
Tread easy if you do, because the fire's only just been damped down, and there's really no need to fan the flames over this, is there?
Hey man, It's entirely possible he's working on a Halloween Special. Sarah in a school girl outfit? Caroline in a dominatrix outfit? Linda in a naughty nurse outfit? Bob getting a pumpkin shoved up his ass? Calling it now. The delays were because of a Halloween update.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys how do you view secret cards on android. On the Pc hitting stats closes game hitting internet does nothing at all. On the phone much like internet hitting camera does absolutely nothing. So how do I do it?
Dunno if it's the same for android as PC but have you tried tapping the Peace sign (hand with Two Fingers up) on the cork board, left of the word wise on your bedroom wall?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes