boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So this update will only focus on Sara and Judy and no content with anyone else?
Well Icstor said the update will fully focus on Sarah and Judy. Maybe there will be some content with Sarah's friend, but I don't think anyone will receive any content that is independent of those two.

Judy getting an update with no content for Celia or Linda is kinda weird though, considering the hints she's supposed to be this puppet master behind the scenes. I wonder if her story will get woven into the story of the other characters retroactively.

Reactions: HentaiMan8090

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Honestly, I'm looking at the new previews as purely fan-related stuff. Not real content from an upcoming version because like others have said, aliens will colonize the planet before we get a legit update to this game.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Judy getting an update with no content for Celia or Linda is kinda weird though, considering the hints she's supposed to be this puppet master behind the scenes. I wonder if her story will get woven into the story of the other characters retroactively.
Puppetmaster? I had more of the idea that Linda needed to make sure before her first move and now owes Judy a favour in return...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boxedjack

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
...did Sarah always had green eyes?
I mean I thought to remember that ICStor switched all family members eye color to blue or grey awhile back... leaving the green eyes for Aunt Liza only
Yes. You can see for yourself by starting a new game. It will take less than a minute to get to a closeup of Sara's face. Brilliant green eyes.

saras boobs are smaller or am i wrong ?
And really soon after the closeup of Sara's face, you see her and MC standing looking at each other. She's got C cups (in my estimation). Those look bigger than the preview image, but as BloodyFace said it might be perspective.

Reactions: BloodyFace

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Puppetmaster? I had more of the idea that Linda needed to make sure before her first move and now owes Judy a favour in return...
You mean Linda asked Judy to feel MC out and potentionally give him a little push if needed? Interesting. Given Judy's profession I assumed she'd be the one pushing Linda and MC together as some sort of experiment for her book or simply for her own pleasure. Afterall, she also pushes MC towards Sarah in the beginning.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
You mean Linda asked Judy to feel MC out and potentionally give him a little push if needed? Interesting. Given Judy's profession I assumed she'd be the one pushing Linda and MC together as some sort of experiment for her book or simply for her own pleasure. Afterall, she also pushes MC towards Sarah in the beginning.
On one hand I thought she might think if one is interrested the other 2 might not be too far fetched, but I didn't think about her book. That probably put's things more into your perspective...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes. You can see for yourself by starting a new game. It will take less than a minute to get to a closeup of Sara's face. Brilliant green eyes.

And really soon after the closeup of Sara's face, you see her and MC standing looking at each other. She's got C cups (in my estimation). Those look bigger than the preview image, but as BloodyFace said it might be perspective.
In the beginning I recall Linda's eyes to be grey, but lately they have a deep blue hue... like I said at some point eye colors of all family members seemed to change (atleast those that had an Update), with neither Bob, nor Linda haveing green eyes it seemed a bit off, but since Liza had green eyes it could be an offshot mutation based on Linda's side of the family... still just thought her eye colour should be as blue as Lindas or grey as Caroline and the MC

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I would have thought so, too.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Wow!!! :love:. Judy is the best of all the MIlF characters now by far, IMHO :giggle:. Would love to see Judy and Linda go at it. Judy and Sara would be great, too. But, best of all, would be Linda and Sara!
And her boobs are more life-size and realistic. A big plus for me.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes