timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Thanks. I have been tracking that patch too but Powerbabe's is more important, I think. Once Powerbabe is done, I'll see how the two patches differ and which combo gives the best gameplay. A few months ago timbukalso said he'll keep up with Powerbabe's patch and harmonize his own with new versions of the former to avoid conflicts so there's reason to believe in the end we'll have good options.
I am, indeed, keeping my mod up to date with Powerbabe's mod. In fact, I just uploaded a new version corresponding to version 0.5 of the Content Restoration Mod.

With that said, as of version 0.4 of the Content Restoration Mod, I think Powerbabe restored all of the media from 0.71b of the original game. So, as I rewrite more and more of the game, there will likely be less and less to merge into my mod from Powerbabe's future versions. (Indeed, when I merged version 0.5 of the Content Restoration Mod into my mod there were already many changes that I didn't incorporate because they were in scenes that I'd already rewritten, more extensively.)

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Untitled-1.png

Title: Milfy City unofficial Android Ports Vanilla + Modded
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English

Changelog:
Vanilla:
Nothing Added/removed, only compressed and ported the game to Android.
Modded:
compressed game by ME with the addition of Incest patch by joelurmel, Gallery unlocker by lpfn102 & Multi+Cheat Mod by KoGa3.
DOWNLOAD
Vanilla: - - -
Modded: - - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you @Pepé Le Pew for sharing the game, thank you joelurmel for the incest patch, thank you lpfn102 for the Gallery unlocker & KoGa3 for the Multi+Cheat Mod. <3

Last edited:

RTJ1340

Aug 12, 2022
First post for me. I have everything done, except the Neighbor rout. It still says "Talk to Neighbor" as it has for most of the game, but I cannot find the neighbor anywhere! Also, how can add the "Call Linda" function? Thank you for your help/time.

DragonKeeper051

Jan 29, 2024
I can not progress Sara's story. I am stuck on Talk with Sara in her bedroom in the morning. When I go in the Morning to her bed she is not there. Can any one help me with this.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020

Title: Milfy City Secrets unofficial Android Ports Vanilla + Modded
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Vanilla: Pixeldrain - Workupload - -
Modded: Pixeldrain - Workupload - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you @Pepé Le Pew for sharing the game, thank you joelurmel for the incest patch, thank you lpfn102 for the Gallery unlocker & KoGa3 for the Multi+Cheat Mod. <3
whats the difference?

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
whats the difference?
vanilla in untouched, nothing added/removed from the game.
Modded is the game with some mods added, Incest patch , Gallery unlocker & Multi+Cheat Mod.

if this is your first time playing the game, I would recommend you play the modded because of the incest patch, the story make so much more sense with it added, if you dislike incest you can choose the vanilla version of the port.
the cheat mod in the modded port is optional, you don't have to use it.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
vanilla in untouched, nothing added/removed from the game.
Modded is the game with some mods added, Incest patch , Gallery unlocker & Multi+Cheat Mod.

if this is your first time playing the game, I would recommend you play the modded because of the incest patch, the story make so much more sense with it added, if you dislike incest you can choose the vanilla version of the port.
the cheat mod in the modded port is optional, you don't have to use it.
ah actually I have completed long ago, I thought that was content restoration mod

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
That it's completed in name only, but in reality serious content cuts, and promises for 3 DLCs to restore the original vision.
Really? ... :unsure: Well, I hope they deliver. I was pretty upset they just abandoned the title and, basically, all their patreons and the fact it's been years, the only way for Icstor to redeem himself is to actually start putting out some serious content for this title. Albeit, the fact he put it on steam before actually doing anything with it is a little upsetting because that's just a little too ambitious for something that's been untouched for years.

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Hi, I played version 1.0e, saved my games and after restart I can't load saved games. The message was... Can't open old saves... Can i solve this?
Thanks

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
Solved... Language has changed... Restoring it solved this problem... But... Game don't start at saved position. It starts somewhere in the middle of the game

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes