Paradiced

Formerly 'Milf Hunter13'
Apr 6, 2018
21.jpg

Hi everyone,

It’s the writer, Onyxdime, here. Apologies for the delayed Caroline progress report. I was hospitalised with Covid and a subsequent chest infection. Amoxicillin didn’t work and I had to be put on second line antibiotics. After a few weeks in hospital and bed I’m finally getting back on my feet and catching up on what I’ve missed.

The good news is that, while I’ve been away, our fantastic 3D artists have kept producing renders and animations based on the scripts I had left them.

Does this mean Pregnancy Party is going to be delayed beyond April?

Unfortunately, yes. My hospitalisation has put the project about 4 weeks behind schedule. I’m going to try and bring everything back on track as quickly as I can.

What are you going to do to fix things?!

First things first, I’m going to try and get Caroline’s writing done as soon as possible so we can move on to producing Linda’s content.

Secondly, we are going to be releasing Sara and Lily’s Pregnancy Party routes as an early-access demo for all Patreons. Consider this an apology for making you wait a little bit longer!

Will this demo just be a short sample? Or will it have the full pregnancy stories for Sara and Lily?

The demo will have the FULL routes for both Sara and Lily, including their alternate paths and endings.

We’re currently building this demo and will aim to release it ASAP.

These previews are nice and all, but how about some sex scenes?

Sure thing! One of my favourite moments from Caroline’s story was the romantic time they spent together by the lake. We decided to revisit this moment in Pregnancy Party, bringing their story full circle.

We’re also trying to include some new sex positions we haven’t used before! Like… mutual masturbation!

Those of you who enjoyed the glory hole scenes with Celia will also not be disappointed!

What are the team working on now?

Currently we are:

• The programmer is going to prepare a demo featuring the full Lily and Sara route so people can try out Pregnancy Party early.
  • The 3D artist is finishing the last of Caroline’s renders and animations.
  • Onyxdime is catching up on a 4 week backlog of writing for Caroline.
  • ICSTOR is working on getting the Steam store page set up for Pregnancy Party and going through the approvals process.
  • ICSTOR is also continuing to cook up Milfy Mafia! (Hopefully we’ll see some previews of that coming soon!)

I’ll be back with another progress report in 2 weeks, with an update on how the Pregnancy Party demo is progressing. (And some more Caroline renders thrown in for good measure!)

After that, we’re on to Linda!

12.jpg 16.jpg 25.jpg 39.jpg 155.jpg 15151.jpg

manneychin

May 8, 2017
View attachment 3561349

Hi everyone,

It’s the writer, Onyxdime, here. Apologies for the delayed Caroline progress report. I was hospitalised with Covid and a subsequent chest infection. Amoxicillin didn’t work and I had to be put on second line antibiotics. After a few weeks in hospital and bed I’m finally getting back on my feet and catching up on what I’ve missed.

The good news is that, while I’ve been away, our fantastic 3D artists have kept producing renders and animations based on the scripts I had left them.

Unfortunately, yes. My hospitalisation has put the project about 4 weeks behind schedule. I’m going to try and bring everything back on track as quickly as I can.

First things first, I’m going to try and get Caroline’s writing done as soon as possible so we can move on to producing Linda’s content.

Secondly, we are going to be releasing Sara and Lily’s Pregnancy Party routes as an early-access demo for all Patreons. Consider this an apology for making you wait a little bit longer!

Will this demo just be a short sample? Or will it have the full pregnancy stories for Sara and Lily?

The demo will have the FULL routes for both Sara and Lily, including their alternate paths and endings.

Sure thing! One of my favourite moments from Caroline’s story was the romantic time they spent together by the lake. We decided to revisit this moment in Pregnancy Party, bringing their story full circle.

We’re also trying to include some new sex positions we haven’t used before! Like… mutual masturbation!

Those of you who enjoyed the glory hole scenes with Celia will also not be disappointed!

Currently we are:

• The programmer is going to prepare a demo featuring the full Lily and Sara route so people can try out Pregnancy Party early.
  • ICSTOR is working on getting the Steam store page set up for Pregnancy Party and going through the approvals process.
  • ICSTOR is also continuing to cook up Milfy Mafia! (Hopefully we’ll see some previews of that coming soon!)

I’ll be back with another progress report in 2 weeks, with an update on how the Pregnancy Party demo is progressing. (And some more Caroline renders thrown in for good measure!)

View attachment 3561356 View attachment 3561357 View attachment 3561358 View attachment 3561359 View attachment 3561360 View attachment 3561361
Onyxdime is the one who said back in Aug-Sep, right here on F95, that MC v1.0 Final will "surely wink wink" be followed shortly after by a true incest patch that'll come through "pirates" and make the game right, restoring incest to what it was meant to be in the first place.

Guess what? Didn't happen. Shortly after v1.0 was released, Onyxdime had another tragic health problem. He developed amnesia and never said a word about the "pirate" patch ever again. As a result, more than half a year later, the effort to restore incest is still ongoing.

Don't trust ANYTHING coming out of this one. He's a plain liar whose #1 job is to game the paypigs.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Onyxdime is the one who said back in Aug-Sep, right here on F95, that MC v1.0 Final will "surely wink wink" be followed shortly after by a true incest patch that'll come through "pirates" and make the game right, restoring incest to what it was meant to be in the first place.

Guess what? Didn't happen. Shortly after v1.0 was released, Onyxdime had another tragic health problem. He developed amnesia and never said a word about the "pirate" patch ever again. As a result, more than half a year later, the effort to restore incest is still ongoing.

Don't trust ANYTHING coming out of this one. He's a plain liar whose #1 job is to game the paypigs.
Theres a restauration patch rigth?

Reactions: vmaks

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020

And MC is the game that requires it most.

Maybe he never released it because of what he said on record. That still shouldn't stop him from posting it on an alt account.

Considering ICSTOR = Incest Story, it's starting to become more and more apparent that he's either dead or long gone and Onyxdime and team are just skinsuiting him.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
View attachment 3561349

Hi everyone,

Currently we are:

View attachment 3561356 View attachment 3561357 View attachment 3561358 View attachment 3561359 View attachment 3561360 View attachment 3561361
Have you guys caught up with the gimmick of the devs always having something unfortunate happening to them right before a promised deadline? Now they are saying they will split the content of a DLC to be released in parts of a game that's labeled as FINISHED with no actual ending. As if cutting out content that should have been in the final release to begin with is not enough, they are releasing a DLC in parts for compensation of missing a deadline! And releasing the compensation content far beyond the deadline with no actual date of release yet. Man, this is the supreme art of gaslighting that elevates milking to a whole new level.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes