Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
so, still no animation?
Nope, and it's written on the first page, and on the last four hundred pages
Why do people ask for a separate topic for information about updates, if they don't read anyway?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Maybe should change the status to v0.6 - 98%
"v0.7 - 0%" - There is a suspicion that the animations will come out with v07, or it will not be at all.
In that case, he will need to do animations for two updates, which is another six months.

Last edited:
Reactions: raul07bv

Rilenth

Oct 24, 2018
Have you been to the security room yet? Did you talk to Celia and Big Jack at school?
You have to go to the security room, talk to Jack, talk to Celia, then back to the security room, and talk to Celia. This should be done on different days, then the dialogue will appear. But before that you have to go to her house at night, x2
I wrote the walkthrough, it is on the previous page. I went through the update the first time, I don't know why you can't

Sorry i fixed this. Apparently i didnt go to Celia at night i did and it all went forward again. Many thanks :*

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Oh god im having flashbacks to his other games, whenever he ends up delaying and going silent it always ends same way a rushed unfinished game labelled as done. Its why i no longer support him his last game was the final straw for me as a supporter. I hope i am wrong but honestly at this point it is looking highly likely that will happen. Icstor gets bored of the game he is working on every damn time. Pretty sure animations wont be out until start of next month and v7 probably june july next year. Its a shame like all his other games this has alot of promise.
And lets face facts even if he follows his own trend of rushing it and ruining the story he wont lose anything in the long run. He will just create another game with similar quality renders and once again people will support him. I honestly thought after his last game he would die off as people would be fed up of half finished games labelled as finished. Instead everyone piled on and gave him a huge financial push.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Wow ic :devilish: stor went silent hill on us.. So any news on the animation to be released yet ??
That is actually a good move for him that I support. He is much better off keeping his mouth shut rather than making promises that he won't or can't keep. I would rather get the silent treatment than being lied to.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
That is actually a good move for him that I support. He is much better off keeping his mouth shut rather than making promises that he won't or can't keep. I would rather get the silent treatment than being lied to.
On the other hand, people need to know whether he's making a game or not. Maybe he's not in development anymore, and people will be asking about animation for another two years :)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Don't wait for animations guys, just play the game without them, they might not come until 2 months later and although this update was pretty cool, it definitely isn't jaw dropping enough for you to wait this long. I've given up on waiting last week and I am a happy man now, I don't even remember what icstur is anymore, filthy Delayer is long gone from my memory.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Don't wait for animations guys, just play the game without them, they might not come until 2 months later and although this update was pretty cool, it definitely isn't jaw dropping enough for you to wait this long. I've given up on waiting last week and I am a happy man now, I don't even remember what icstur is anymore, filthy Delayer is long gone from my memory.
Nah you remember just fine, that seems about right.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes