Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Wrong. First of the month is the day pledges end. Most patreon pages lose a small percentage of their patrons only to regain it again in the next few days/weeks until the end of the month, after which the process repeats again.
Yeah, honestly if anything that graph just shows he's, somehow, attracting even more people since by that graphs trends he's likely to continue growing over time. Of course that may change by the end of this month but considering that it looks like he's roughly made back half his patrons and we're not even halfway through the month I'd say it'll make little difference over time.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
And yet, like I said, the drop's getting bigger and bigger and he's gaining them back slower than he had.
Not to be rude, but I think the idea that more and more people are catching on to Icstor is based on wishful thinking.
At best, his gains slowed down this month only after being close to record high the 3 previous ones. To be clear, I'm talking about gains, not just total numbers. He didn't lose patrons this month and he'll probably add a nice chunk as well if he releases the animations before December.

The fluctuation really is nothing unusual. Compare it with Belle for example, creator of Long Live the Princess, who delivers an update every month and is both highly transparent and active in the game's thread.

Basically the opposite of Icstor, same fluctuation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is a much more meaningful graph is one that takes one data point every month at the same date:
Since July, Icstor increased his numbers by 31.3%.
If anything, I see him being encouraged by these numbers to keep doing what he's doing.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
And yet, like I said, the drop's getting bigger and bigger and he's gaining them back slower than he had.
Who would have thought, quietly did games on Rpg Maker, recruited patrons. Then suddenly decided to try Renpy. But something went wrong... :unsure:
By the way, with the rest of his games too there were such delays?

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not to be rude, but I think the idea that more and more people are catching on to Icstor is based on whisful thinking.
At best, his gains slowed down this month only after being close to record high the 3 previous ones. To be clear, I'm talking about gains, not just total numbers. He didn't lose patrons this month and he'll probably add a nice chunk as well if he releases the animations before December.

The fluctuation really is nothing unusual. Compare it with Belle for example, creator of Long Live the Princess, who delivers an update every month and is both highly transparent and active in the game's thread.

Basically the opposite of Icstor, same fluctuation:

What is a much more meaningful graph is one that takes one data point every month at the same date:
Since July, Icstor increased his numbers by 31.3%.
If anything, I see him being encouraged by these numbers to keep doing what he's doing.
Yeah, he seems pretty bulletproof for the near term at least. So many people are just finding this game for the first time. Add to that all the people who have forgotten their support of Icstor.

61I2r0J1uZL._SY355_.jpg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only if you intentionally not take into account the fact the graphic shows a steady growth of his patrons number over the course of the last four months (there is some before but more subtle).

Reactions: Q Who and boxedjack

Maxart2019

Jul 18, 2019
Guys,i have a problem with Caroline route ,after night scene(searching vibrator) i have not get + 1p and this scene repeats every night,how to fix this shit ?

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
i can't re watch the scenes from this update on the scenes gallery? anyone having the same problem?
Yes, you silly goose. We are all having that problem. The gallery was not part of the update, nor were the animations. If I were a betting man, which I am, I'd say they won't be added until the next update. When will that be? Not even the big man upstairs knows that one.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Guys,i have a problem with Caroline route ,after night scene(searching vibrator) i have not get + 1p and this scene repeats every night,how to fix this shit ?
Read the OP (1st page)
anyone know which game this girl is from?
The Intoxicating Flavor [PixelsLab]
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-intoxicating-flavor-v0-3-7-pixelslab.12818/
i can't re watch the scenes from this update on the scenes gallery? anyone having the same problem?
Version 0.6 only has a secret gallery. the main gallery is missing in this update. I've written a thousand times about it
I need help to steal the necklace, i can't open the door
Take a crowbar in the garage, apply it to the window

Last edited:
Reactions: if95
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes