Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
I can not thank enough for the one who worked hard to get us the Android port, thanks to the uploader and the dev for making the game.
I don't know just felt like thanking people for their work. keep at it folks.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I've clearly been missing a character's story line for a while but I can't figure out what triggers it. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

hmm I've just randomly visited the aunt at night and triggered a scene so maybe it was that.......

Last edited:

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
I've clearly been missing a character's story line for a while but I can't figure out what triggers it. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

hmm I've just randomly visited the aunt at night and triggered a scene so maybe it was that.......
By the looks of it, your missing the Aunt and Mom content.

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone know if bob catching you or not will change shit at all?
Just my opinion ofc but I fucking hate when games like these have choices out of nowhere, it's great on smaller 2 hour long games where the routes actually are basically completely different, but having choices like these right at the middle of a gigantic just means you're gonna have to replay hours and hours of exactly the same content just for those couple scenes that are actually different.

EDIT: btw still just started this update but I heard there's a choice with Caroline at the end... fuck me.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 475622
The missing animations.
Wonder if "some" means like 3 animations, or all the ones to make actual sex scenes have animations.
I mean, it's hard for me to believe Icstor "forgot" to add about 50 animations. One would think you would at least playtest new scenes once and notice a complete lack of animations.
Then again Caroline's content was so broken in 0.6b that it was completly inaccessible for people starting from the beginning, so no amount of incompetence would suprise me at this point.

Last edited:

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
it's not close to done, but i don't know what anyone could have expected - i wasn't even expecting him to release anything. and if 0.7 ever happens i'd be shocked

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Even your PC knows that something's missing.

Why do you want to be half-animated, live in a ghost house at night, and be frozen still in incubation for another year until you see any progress in your life?

Also, there's a big chance your life will be rushed and end prematurely to make room for another sucker in a new game.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Nerttu

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Some people would bitch if they got hit in the face with a gold brick. There is more content in this game than many of the top games on this forum. There are many games that have nothing but five star ratings that have milked the patrons for years and have almost no H scenes between the MC and the main females. There are too many games that have nothing but bug fixes for months or just changes in the dialogue. Not every scene is animated BOO HOO :( I love this game. Piston pump??
How many devs put this much effort into a BJ scene there are three aimations in his BJ scene alone.
View attachment 05 Linda Beach B 1.webm

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I cant seem to get further with the Celia content

I looked up the WT for 0.6 linked in OP. I've just received the gloryhole BJ from her; next WT says to go to the teacher's office next morning. Im there, there's nothing here. Celia is at the front entrance and when I try talking to her I get the msg "alrdy talked to her". I've tried skipping this step "going to the teacher's office" and try "ordering gloryhole pussy" instead but this option isnt available..

Anybody help plz

Reactions: kendamental

Evilmaniac

Jun 5, 2017
Why does incest patch not work in Android version? Is there anyway you can patch it? Or does the patch not work in Android devices.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Wonder if "some" means like 3 animations, or all the ones to make actual sex scenes have animations.
I mean, it's hard for me to believe Icstor "forgot" to add about 50 animations. One would think you would at least playtest new scenes once and notice a complete lack of animations.
But Caroline's content was so broken in 0.6b that it was complete inaccessible for people starting from the beginning so no amount of incompetence would suprise me at this point.
I don't think it's incompetence. I think there's things that are going behind the scenes that the developer is not telling us. It's too bad that there is no objective means for transparency. Why would anyone believe what he has to say when he doesn't even stream his work in progress?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes