Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty please do not ruin it for all of us .. we see a young man stuck in a small body screaming for affection
Happy to get it anywhere it pops out.

ddyreez

Nov 27, 2019
Quick question, if I have install 0.6, then how do i install the new patch 0.6d? Do i have to install everything again which is 4gb?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For a pre-patched incest version see bas' post here
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6d-icstor.8012/post-2710485
Milfy City [v0.6d] [ICSTOR] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~4.04GB
Download ~776MB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have Fun! ♡

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Imagine constantly delaying only to still be unable to produce a complete update.

I’m always on the side of the developer. Always. And I’m not saying this to jump on the hate/meme band wagon. But ICSTOR has to get his act together. I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, but you just can’t afford to let shit get this out of hand.

The last few months have been filled with missed deadlines and releases of incomplete content. One of them is bad enough. He did both. More than once. You can’t do both man. And you cant do both more than once and then hope to gain sympathy points after expressing your struggle to maintain proper mental health. I’m not in his room so I’m not gonna act like I know what his year has been like.

No one can fault you for missing a deadline. That’s life. All of us get life. Shit happens. Missed deadlines happen, burnout can happen, all these things can happen. What’s important is how you handle your shit during this time period and ICSTOR has displayed a complete lack of professionalism here.

All of that work and then you promise a big Sara update for THIS MONTH while still working on animations and other shit for 0.6

It just feels like he’s purposely making shit harder on himself. Just take a deep breath, plan your shit, keep working and maintain transparency without promising updates you’ll likely have to push back when the time gets close.

Shit would be so much easier if he did that. All he’s doing, all he’s BEEN doing for the past few months is setting himself up for failure and backlash. No one will mind you taking a few months to make sure everything is in order to release an update you can genuinely say you’re proud of.

DPC has taken a number of months now to make sure he releases something complete and something he’s proud of. This is what? The fourth month?

Same with Philly. Motkeyz. Others as well. No one complains about the number of months they take because they maintain a certain amount of transparency while delivering complete, polished content with consistency.

Being silent, only to tell everyone once your first deadline strikes that there will be a delay after a certain amount of hype has been built, and doing this more than once only to then release unfinished content is not a way to get the supporters on your side.

All he needs to do is be real with himself and everyone else about what he can accomplish. Big update? Give yourself the damn time to complete said update. Short deadline intervals? Work on smaller updates to make said deadlines.

But don’t do a big update with short deadline intervals. I don’t see how he has worked on 0.6 to literal sickness and is presumably still working in it and STILL believes he can get out this promised “big Sara update” before 2020. It’s as if he can’t read the writing on the damn wall.
Not only is it a work flow he cannot maintain, but its also not renewing the trust he has lost and it’s precisely THIS that he said caused his health to deteriorate.

All I’m saying is I hope he can get himself right come 2020. Genuinely. I’m not wishing poor health on anyone, but if he expresses mental strain and burnout again in 2020 while maintaining this work load, I’ll just assume he’s a fool because there are clear countermeasures available to him. I’ll have no choice but to believe he chose not to use them therefore bringing it upon himself.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is this for version d of this update or entire 0.6?
Yes! Yes it is! Yes we can READ ALL ABOUT IT IN THE OPENING POST OF THIS THREAD !!!

v0.6c
- Fixed bugs
- Fixed saves compatibility
- Fixed typos
- Fixed Caroline repeating event
- Fixed MAC compatibility problem (Probably)

v0.6b
- +2400 new renders!
- Relation up to 5 with Caroline
- Relation up to 3 with Celia
- Many new locations!
- New minigames
- 39 new secret cards!
- Many new night scenes!
- New menu after reaching 5/5 relation with Caroline
- Neighbors Content

Content not included in the beta:
- New animations
- New scenes in the gallery
- One minigame with Celia

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You just completed the whole game !!!! What do you need to look at the end game credits 4 ?!?!?!!?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mpror

Tra Lala

Jun 22, 2018
Milfy City [v0.6d] [ICSTOR] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~4.04GB
Download ~776MB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have Fun! ♡

Android version please

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
Can someone help me, please? The last patch the game ended with a Text from the Female Teacher after the BDSM scene, saying that she wanted to meet us. But nothing is happening, I went looking for her everywhere and at different times but nothing. Where do I start from the last patch?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
So, update 0.6 finally done completely right? I wasn't following for more than 1 month.

Edit: No need for facepalm. I'm just asking, I didn't find the chance to check previous pages yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes