Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He is either ignorant or uneducated. I'd make a poll just out of curiosity to see how many people knew about this game from pirate websites. Sure his minions will report to him. I see other devs talk to people in here and gaining new patrons, what a surprise. Honestly, I wouldn't know what patreon is if it wasn't for an adult game forum.
Well, you must not watch YouTube much I take it? Now, I admit I first learned of Patreon here. But all of the YouTubers use Patreon. Now more than ever as YouTube continues to demonetize so many posts. The creators can't get money from advertising anymore and rely on Patreon subs as a buffer against that. I bet you more than 90% of his subs were gained by pirate site exposure. Icstor really is a fool who should be giving F95 support instead of hating it.

F95 should make it easier to donate as a side note. You have to contact the staff first. I looked to donate but never took that step. I will give it a try and report back. This site really should get some support as the best portal for finding free fucked up games.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
...aand trashcans. Lets not forget the trashcans for the cansexuals like myself :cool:
You mean stutbags, don't you? Although I have called slutbag Linda a total trash bag once or twice. Never a trash can since a trash bag is full of trash and a trash can only is used to put trash bags that hold the actual trash normally. I guess some people do put trash straight into the can. But then you have to clean it or it gets foul. Like slutbag Linda LOL so I guess both works well enough. Oh, slutbag Linda what a slutbag!

Reactions: jackkane

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I do contracting work on the side, and we usually give an estimate to the customers when we will be finished...if we get finished 10 days ahead of schedule...we just say it's finished and they move back into their homes....we don't just leave them in a motel just to keep the deadline when we first estimated...that's just stupid. So I would think, especially in this situation where he is WAY past his deadlines that he gave, he would have put it out already if it was finished. I don't think he will just magically finish because the calendar changes to 30. So I guess I don't have any expectations for it to be here to be honest.

Yeah, like SubtleHustle mentioned, Icstor doesn't seem to have a real plan on how many animations he needs or wants to do. As he said in one of his latest Discord posts, "we will probably reach above 100" animations for the release.

The way this is phrased, it is pretty clear to me that if we see a release tomorrow, it will not be released because the animations are done. Instead the update will be released with whatever he has to not miss another deadline.
Keep in mind that, as I stated before, if the update will be released with ~100 animations it will be 1 animation for around 24 renders.

This would be a significant drop relative to the size of the update as there would be about 46% less animations than the last 3 updates before 0.6 had, which was 1 animation for about every 13 renders.

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
You must be a newbie to this thread. Your question from my understanding was why is Icstor has so many subs. Not if you like Icstor or are a fan of his. That's what makes the guys post spot on. I think Icstor is lying through his teeth with all of his excuses. That still does not change the facts on the ground. If the guy's post is so wrong then why don't you explain why Icstor has 8000 subs and $40000-$50000 of income? Me a fan LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You misunderstood then. Firstly, I never asked a question like that. Secondly, i personally know for a fact that many other methods exist to gain more support and it works also on youtube. That doesn't mean that icstor is using those but nobody knows for sure in this case. Well, we both share the same opinion regarding icstor apparently. I'm not a newbie by the way... not sure why you wrote that.

Ps: Sorry for calling you white knight...

Reactions: Q Who

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
LOL one has to wonder with such a good dad as Bob is. Why is the MC such a rotten POS. It must be slutbag Linda's influence and mentoring that accounts for his sociopathic behavior.
Grooming. It's only mentoring if it started as an adult, but the trashcan wanted to be filled with by her son for a long while.

Reactions: jackkane and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yeah, like SubtleHustle mentioned, Icstor doesn't seem to have a real plan on how many animations he needs or wants to do.
As Icstor said in one of his latest Discord posts, he "will probably reach above 100" animations for the release.

The way this is phrased, it is pretty clear to me that if we see a release tomorrow, it will not be released because the animations are done. Instead the update will be released with whatever he has to not miss another deadline.
Keep in mind that, as I stated before, if the update will be released with ~100 animations it will be 1 animation for around 24 renders.

This would be a significant drop as, relative to the size of the update, there would be about 46% less animations than in the last 3 updates before 0.6 which had 1 animation for every 13 renders.
His writer says he writes the story by receiving a batch of renders. That tells you how much detail and thought Icstor puts into this project. I could never see myself as this lazy of a developer.

Grooming. It's only mentoring if it started as an adult, but the trashcan wanted to be filled with by her son for a long while.
Adult grooming is the adult equivalent to child grooming and applies to any behaviour where an adult is prepared so they unwittingly allow abusive behaviour or exploitation to occur later. The abuser typically befriends or builds a relationship with the victim in order to establish a relationship of trust. Well known examples of such abusive behaviours are sexual abuse, elder abuse, financial extortion, human trafficking and sexual slavery.

Although it is a common belief that grooming is most relevant to children, the same or similar psychological processes are used to exploit adults. As with child grooming, adult grooming typically involves:
  • positive reinforcement (gifts, money, praise, superficial charm, flattery, smiling etc)
  • normalization
I still say that slutbag Linda's business is merely a front for human trafficing :PogChamp:

You misunderstood then. Firstly, I never asked a question like that. Secondly, i personally know for a fact that many other methods exist to gain more support and it works also on youtube. That doesn't mean that icstor is using those but nobody knows for sure in this case. Well, we both share the same opinion regarding icstor apparently. I'm not a newbie by the way... not sure why you wrote that.

Ps: Sorry for calling you white knight...
Because I am pretty well know for regularly bashing Icstor pretty hard here in this thread. this one was a favorite for me

What his supporters think he is doing
399411_369538_download.png

How hard his supporters think he is working

399412_369552_sdd.jpg

What Icstor is really doing this afternoon with all of his cheese

399413_369541_photo-of-pretty-girls-and-happy-guy-lying-on-sandy-beach-at-leisure-BWCHWB.jpg

Update: What Icstor thinks of his Patreons

Calvin-Pee-Piss-On-ANYTHING-YOU-WANT-Vinyl.jpg

What? Is this not a fictional character? :D

Edit
Oh ok, I think understood. You mean it's the best dad in all f95 games?
Yes, of course. I thought it went without saying that this is a reference purely in regard to a fiction character. Slutbag Linda is not really a slutbag. She is just 1s and 0s and a lot of horribly written incel inspired text. Bob is the best dad I have read here. His dialogs are actually pretty normal and believable. The brief snippets of his advice to the scumbag MC are pretty good. As well as the pleas to his slutbag of a wife, slutbag Linda, for a dialog about the state of their marriage.

Last edited:

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
I do contracting work on the side, and we usually give an estimate to the customers when we will be finished...if we get finished 10 days ahead of schedule...we just say it's finished and they move back into their homes....we don't just leave them in a motel just to keep the deadline when we first estimated...that's just stupid.
This practice rather fit cases when getting results earlier than planned the client think that you worked less than he paid for, and getting furious 'cuz he feels that he was lied.

But still, it have nothing in common with our actual problem. Tomorrow we should get something - either animations, or new excuse.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I think tomorrow here will still +500 pages

But don't worry, the first of December will be update from NLT. Then later a new chapter from Motkeyz.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
After 0.6d (pray) I'm gonna get myself banned from this forum. I'm fucking done with this game.
Why? I really don't see getting mad about this(if you are mad that is). This thread is way more fun than the actual horribly written game. I still contend that these are not really games. They just seem like an updated version of a traditional comic book. Kinetic novels are certainly that. This "game" just has a different way of presenting it. Replay a scene = going back and rereading a page of the comic. Choosing the path is = going to the chapter you are interested in. StationMaster is the closest thing to a real game that I have found here.

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA What did you count on

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
Why? I really don't see getting mad about this(if you are mad that is). This thread is way more fun than the actual horribly written game. I still contend that these are not really games. They just seem like an updated version of a traditional comic book. Kinetic novels are certainly that. This "game" just has a different way of presenting it. Replay a scene = going back and rereading a page of the comic. Choosing the path is = going to the chapter you are interested in. StationMaster is the closest thing to a real game that I have found here.
Not really mad, maybe just tired. Of course this thread is fun and all, but it'd great to have some updates here and there from time to time.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Yes, of course. I thought it went without saying that this is a reference purely in regard to a fiction character. Slutbag Linda is not really a slutbag. She is just 1s and 0s and a lot of horribly written incel inspired text. Bob is the best dad I have read here. His dialogs are actually pretty normal and believable. The brief snippets of his advice to the scumbag MC are pretty good. As well as the pleas to his slutbag of a wife Linda for a dialog about the state of their marriage.
By the way, that's why the game has gained such popularity. Because it's not MC who takes a sexual interest in Linda, it's Linda who takes a sexual interest in MC. :)

• Thinking Face

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
He's said an lot of things really though hasn't he.
Yes, but I'm sure he won't be doing a Christmas update. It's not profitable for him (two updates in one month).
Besides, if he said he would do a Christmas update in December, it would come out in June.
Not really mad, maybe just tired. Of course this thread is fun and all, but it'd great to have some updates here and there from time to time.
There are a lot of good games on this site, I suggest to focus on them. Some of them are finished

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes