Marzapane

May 17, 2018
What the fuck.

I am sorry but this was just sad. The animations were supposed to be the strong part: "not those shitty 2 seconds loops" as you can read from ICSTOR's patron. But they are exactly those shitty 2 seconds loops. And furthermore there are even less then usual of those.

Now, I gave a short look at Celia's content and her animations seem to be kind of good, but I am not interested in non incest characters and thus I only want to talk about Caroline.

Some scenes of Caroline (who, by the way, is the most popular character) are not even animated. The only truly animated scene is the first time with her at the lake. But even that scene is kind of shitty compared to the animations of the first night with mom (v0.5). There is a tedious tilt in the camera during sex and the grass below Caroline fucking changes color from one frame to another. Then there are the two sex scenes in Caroline's bedroom, those are not even animated, in any way. Then there is the special resturant night, that again has very few animations, and the best scene (the yoga position creampie) is not animated. Also the second round is not animated.

Now, this is really shitty. Especially considering that we waited for more than one year for this update. I don't blame ICSTOR, I am getting the game for free and, of course, he owes nothing to me. But I am just sad, can I be?

Many people said that before me (Trapezio for example) , but the project is probably dead. It took me a while to realize it, because 1) I am an optimistic person and 2) I am in love with this project.

But I guess it is just the way it goes, and it seems to be quite common amongst incest content creators (see horsetail or dark cookie). At a certain point they just start slowing down in a tremendous way and/or pull out mediocre content.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So is these animated scenes to the previous update, or all new content?
What you don`t understand ????? When version 0.6 was launhed, at OP was an announsement, that that update is without animations, not the previous, they have animations, only the 0.6 (new stuff) is NOT animated !!!!! Now it has animations !!!!!

Reactions: Namber4

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:HideThePain: since the goal was reached ages ago when do you guys think are the fully animated sex scenes instead of loops coming?
If people stop paying him for not doing it
What you don`t understand ????? When version 0.6 was launhed, at OP was an announsement, that that update is without animations, not the previous, they have animations, only the 0.6 (new stuff) is NOT animated !!!!! Now it has animations !!!!!
If I am not mistaken he asked wether or not this "Update" included any new content aside of animations for content of 0.6...
so the answer would be a simple No I suppose

DannyDash

Oct 2, 2018
Ok so whe i start the game through the launcher it crashes on start up but when i launch the game through the ib>windows i-686 folder it works. I dont know the reason for this, but does anyone else have the problem of the game crashing on startup or is it just me? I think i should mention that i downloaded the game through nopy if that could be a problem.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
What the fuck.

I am sorry but this was just sad. The animations were supposed to be the strong part: "not those shitty 2 seconds loops" as you can read from ICSTOR's patron. But they are exactly those shitty 2 seconds loops. And furthermore there are even less then usual of those.

Now, I gave a short look at Celia's content and her animations seem to be kind of good, but I am not interested in non incest characters and thus I only want to talk about Caroline.

Some scenes of Caroline (who, by the way, is the most popular character) are not even animated. The only truly animated scene is the first time with her at the lake. But even that scene is kind of shitty compared to the animations of the first night with mom (v0.5). There is a tedious tilt in the camera during sex and the grass below Caroline fucking changes color from one frame to another. Then there are the two sex scenes in Caroline's bedroom, those are not even animated, in any way. Then there is the special resturant night, that again has very few animations, and the best scene (the yoga position creampie) is not animated. Also the second round is not animated.

Now, this is really shitty. Especially considering that we waited for more than one year for this update. I don't blame ICSTOR, I am getting the game for free and, of course, he owes nothing to me. But I am just sad, can I be?

Many people said that before me (Trapezio for example) , but the project is probably dead. It took me a while to realize it, because 1) I am an optimistic person and 2) I am in love with this project.

But I guess it is just the way it goes, and it seems to be quite common amongst incest content creators (see horsetail or dark cookie). At a certain point they just start slowing down in a tremendous way and/or pull out mediocre content.
yhea im not so shure its dead yhet (heres hoping opamisticly) but i have to totaly disagree with you the mom is the best and the sisters are just icing on the cake.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
So ignoring the animation part, are two secret scenes the exact same for anyone else? I think it's 54 and 76.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Milfy City [v0.6d] [ICSTOR] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~4.04GB
Download ~776MB

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have Fun! ♡

For a pre-patched incest version see bas' post here
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6d-icstor.8012/post-2710485

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.6d] Incest Pre-Patched [ICSTOR] - Original Size: 4.04GB

Download PC (738MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes