Apple Jinx

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to delete a save file in game? I accidentally saved on a new spot so I want to get rid of it and I can't seem to option both in or out of the game for it.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to delete a save file in game? I accidentally saved on a new spot so I want to get rid of it and I can't seem to option both in or out of the game for it.
Usually in Ren'py, you just hover the mouse over the savegame you want to delete and press the delete key on your keyboard.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
delete the save from game/save folder
and also delete the save from
C:\Users\your username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
then the save slot are clear
cos you can't delete a file ingame
Usually in Ren'py, you just hover the mouse over the savegame you want to delete and press the delete key on your keyboard.
didn't know that
i must test next time i play a renpy game

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
delete the save from game/save folder
and also delete the save from
C:\Users\your username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
then the save slot are clear
cos you can't delete a file ingame
Yes, you CAN delete (freeing the slot) in game !!!!!! Just move (highlight) the slot at your cursor and press DELETE !!!!!!! Game asks you are you sure to delete the save !!!!! :D(y)

Reactions: vimmers

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Plez help out i need closure
If I remember correctly, that scene was removed in this version (script), but that NON animated version (0.6), someone posted a "script", that shows that scene !!!! It is from Celias bedroom !!!!!

justhere

Jun 2, 2017
If I remember correctly, that scene was removed in this version (script), but that NON animated version (0.6), someone posted a "script", that shows that scene !!!! It is from Celias bedroom !!!!!
dang it. do you remeber what version

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes