Bustapr

May 22, 2017
How exactly do you make the saves work? Like every other Renpy game, I just replaced my saves with the newer ones and I could access them, not this one though for some reason. Even if I delete the old saves and paste new ones in there, the old ones are still loaded. Before you REEEE at me, I looked back like 10 pages out of the nearly 2000 and didn't find an answer.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How exactly do you make the saves work? Like every other Renpy game, I just replaced my saves with the newer ones and I could access them, not this one though for some reason. Even if I delete the old saves and paste new ones in there, the old ones are still loaded. Before you REEEE at me, I looked back like 10 pages out of the nearly 2000 and didn't find an answer.
You have to delete the saves in two places
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City (Win+R, %AppData%)
Milfy City/Game/saves

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
well look at that ICSTOR delivered on the missing animations... just like he PROMISED... hopefully the whining in this thread dies down now...
1 out of how many "PROMISED" deadlines? Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Do you say, "Well I guess the clock is fixed now, see? It is 1 o'clock now and the hands are at 1 o'clock. That means that the clock is fixed, right?" Sorry, brother, but Icstor's work ethic is still broken. Now, I did say that I would not call him late until December 1st. He came in just under the wire. You can color me impressed if he publishes .7 in December 2019. At that point, the clock should be considered in all fairness.

473496_1557318907000.jpg

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes