p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
is it just me or is there hardly any animations for caroline path. she does some animation blowjobs and a few doggy but thats about it. some full scenes arent animated AT ALL

Reactions: pspdanxtx283

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
is it just me or is there hardly any animations for caroline path. she does some animation blowjobs and a few doggy but thats about it. some full scenes arent animated AT ALL
You think it's accident? I do not think so. In my opinion someone didn't make the animation. :unsure:

Reactions: Hajtand

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Yes and the update was focused on her but she get very little animations,I don’t know if a bug or bad management but is suks i hope is bug and will be fixed

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Pretty sure ICSTOR didn't finish Caroline animations, but went with it to reach his end of month deadline (even though he had already missed several of his own set deadlines). That's disappointing, since I doubt he'll go back and finish them. Anyway, Celia's were well done!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes