Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
There's no animation with caroline when you meet her at night in her room and at the anal part at the hotel. Is it suppose to be with no animation in those scenes because the other ones are animated.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

converse15379

Jul 2, 2017
been awhile since I played. How do you climb the Neighbors fence?

Never mind, figured it out and now feel stupid.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I forget her name since it's been a long time since a meaningful update. But does this update add more sex scenes with the girl in my signature? It says 131 new animations, but honestly from experience that could mean anything from the movement of a hand to the way water moves. I need to know if those animations mean anything.
Your signature is the letter C. I looked through the animations. There are only 20 or 30 unique animations. I would say 20 as my best guess.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Would you look at my luck, I was just wondering if this game had an update since last time I saw so I come to check, lucky me I guess.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Ok, I don't get the signature then. What is your signature? I tried to help someone looking for a save file and you said in a post to check your signature. Can you please explain like I am a dummy. You know, since I am LOL.
The signature of a person is that bit at the bottom of all it's post, in this case, the two banners and the five links to different game's resources, one of them a save file link I guess.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Also, LOVE YOU ICSTOR. Waited for a whole year for this but it finally happened.
Bring on some Sara now please

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes