megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I can still see him wrapping this game up late next year or early 2021. Updates every 3-4 months up through 1.0, and then maybe some bonus content added. But if he's gonna make another one after this, he really needs a team approach, and an assistant to keep his ass on schedule. ICSTOR could pocket a quarter million a year for the next ten years so long as he doesn't piss off his audience too much with delays and overpromising and underdelivering.

Reactions: Casmyr

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Its the room with the fat guy opposite to celia's room
Yep thank you. For some reason my Version update was going wrong and the door was just labled as "Door (locked)" after a clean re-install it has changed to "Security Room". ... a security room, the NSA would be jealousy about.

I just released a mod that adds some cool/useful stuff to the game, here's the link if anyone wants to use it.
Well... it lookes fine. But it gives out a wrong step.
I am at the point where I should steal Video footage for Mrs. Celia from the Security Room.
I know I just can go to Celia herself and talk to her, she will distract fat boy. But she mentions that this was my job.
Also the MC was Sherlok Holming about the food.. wich gives me the hint that there is anothers solution.
Your Mod say: Celia Step 17 -> Afternoon -> School Bathroom.
If that means the room labled as "Toilets", there is nothing to find. If there is another School Bathroom, then I need a hint for this hint that tells me where to find the room.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you could add something to completely ignore the Twins content, I'd probably propose to you.
Why do you dislike the twins? =P

I am at the point where I should steal Video footage for Mrs. Celia from the Security Room.
I know I just can go to Celia herself and talk to her, she will distract fat boy. But she mentions that this was my job.
Also the MC was Sherlok Holming about the food.. wich gives me the hint that there is anothers solution.
Your Mod say: Celia Step 17 -> Afternoon -> School Bathroom.
Did you play the 0.6 beta (0.6b or 0.6c) on that save? I think 0.6b had a bug with that.
If you didn't play the beta though if you send me your save I can try to see what's wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If you could add something to completely ignore the Twins content, I'd probably propose to you.

Bahamut Zero, I just don't understand people who don't like others based solely on hair colour.
You'd hate 95% of my cousins, and I refuse to stand for that.
:LOL: lol is not only for that. But this is a game and i need to put up the thing i prefer more.

As i say... i like voluptuous body. Unfortunately Sarah doesn't have a very voluptuous body . Yes she surelly have a great body, but she look like a teeneger. And i prefer much more mature body. Ofc i am speak about sex thing. Not related with love thing. When you fall in love the thing change completly and every thing you see is the best thing you want.

Let's stat from... i like incest thing. I prefer much more mother and son. So already only for this, Sarah do not win over her mother.
I like how the mother in this game is crazy. She is not like the other mother in other game. She want it from the start and she do all the thing to fuck her son. And this kind of thing really make me crazy for her.

Then let's write about Caroline. As i say again... i like voluptuous body, long hair girls, mature girls/women
I like her style, i like how cute and sweet she is. I can tell you many other thing.
I do not put Sarah in shadow only for the hair color. But her character it attracts me less than the others also for how her character is write.

But again... if we speak about love the thing is different.
In rl i had different kind of girls and woman. Some like Sarah and some like Caroline. Ofc even the eyes want their part. When i start to search i look for the thing i like. Ofc i do not stop only at that, but i think every man look the thing he like more, when he try to find the girl/woman he like more.
So really XD do not judice me only for the taste in the game XD perhaps Icstore make Sarah shine better during other plot and her rank go up again :LOL:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I forget her name since it's been a long time since a meaningful update. But does this update add more sex scenes with the girl in my signature? It says 131 new animations, but honestly from experience that could mean anything from the movement of a hand to the way water moves. I need to know if those animations mean anything.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Bros I only played 0.5, I don't know how to feel about cucking my imaginary dad Bob on the Linda route.

Reactions: walls77

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
I forget her name since it's been a long time since a meaningful update. But does this update add more sex scenes with the girl in my signature? It says 131 new animations, but honestly from experience that could mean anything from the movement of a hand to the way water moves. I need to know if those animations mean anything.
Her name is Sarah and no, there's no updates to her. She's been locked in her room without a computer for a while now. There's also no new night scenes for her (things to do to her while she's asleep :/)

• Sad
Reactions: ChrisHaze

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Guys share save file pls
can you give me a save data for MILFY CITY 0.5 only
my old data was gone after formatting my PC
Look in my signature Milfy City Saves
Hey guys, do you know if the incst patch work with this?
Yes
So there new sex scenes in this update I’m bit confuse?
No (Scenes are added to the gallery, and animations. That is all)
Wait for 0.7
how do i start the new content
You should load your old save. If you do not know what to do, use the walkthrough

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes