Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
As a long time pirate and the center of the universe. Where the hell is the Android port?

And also.

The obligatory...

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

kralkafeci

Aug 28, 2017
I don't mean to be unfair to other game developers, but ICSTOR! You really know this, man.
I wish you continued success.

Open your course let me be your student:love:(y)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
More screencaps of the animations. Some animations were so similar that I did not capture them. A lot of the animations were just close-ups in addition to camera angle changes of the same animations including speed changes. The moving camera is very offputting. I captured 86 screengrabs in total out of 131.
22 thumbnails in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nestorx10

Aug 14, 2018
Screen Caps part 1
There is a limit of 64 files per post. The count may be 130 plus. But there are really only 20 to 30 unique poses. The number is 130 from either a change of speed or chage of camera of the same animatiom

64 thumb nails.

1575173591752.png
How can i get this scene? :(

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
More screencaps of the animations. Some animations were so similar that I did not capture them. A lot of the animations were just close-ups in addition to camera angle changes of the same animations including speed changes. The moving camera is very offputting. I captured 86 screengrabs in total out of 131.
22 thumbnails in the spoiler.
Nice screencaps fella

Reactions: Q Who

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone know where to find the "Videoroom" in School? I mean, just can be the locked one.
But how to unlock it for Mrs. Celia?

megacct

May 15, 2017
Has anybody applied LewdPatcher? Does it work correct out-of-the-box or will it need to be updated first?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Wasn't his last patreon goal (which was long reached): "Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!"

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes