MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
WTF!?! Oh SHIT! Milfy AND GGGB in the same MINUTE? I...fuck! oh sheeeIIT! I can't even... my brain.. I...

mal.gif

Last edited:

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Thx for the Info...then i skip this update again...and again...and again...every update without Sara Content is a useless waste of traffic, time and space...better said, the game died at 0.4 and i dont visit graves...
Have patience, for one glorious day, (possibly many, many years from now) we will have the content we deserve.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys,i loaded my save game from Caroline night scenes without animation, and nothing happens. Is a new game required or what?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yep...I'd like to get a count on how many of them that have been damning him to hell all this time are now praising and kissing his butt.
That would be zero. I see all of his servants have come out of hiding. Why should he get his butt kissed for releasing 1 whole update in a year? I am looking through the .6 animations right now. They all have that terrible camera motion. All of them! LOL pirates kissing his butt, LOL. No, apparently that's your task.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
That would be zero. I see all of his servants have come out of hiding. Why should he get his butt kissed for releasing 1 whole update in a year? I am looking through the .6 animations right now. They all have that terrible camera motion. All of them! LOL pirates kissing his butt, LOL. No, apparently that's your task.
1575170550060.png

(I get the backlash against the guy but the last 500+ pages of hates a little much eh? :p)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes