Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man really :LOL: with all the game i have to update after the old broken pc. I do the better thing to wait! (ofc i download the old version). But the animated version is the one thing that this awesome game deserves! Now i can play the thing new, without redo just to see the animation. Anyway a big applause to Icstor with all his problem, manages to find time to please everyone and continue update the game. Some other developer disappear without a trace. And they game remain in the dust, and we hoping to see them back, because they game deserves to be continue istead of stay there in the dust and wait.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
There's a bunch of popular devs that do releases bi-monthly, monthly, and sometimes damn near weekly which don't put out the total amount of content as this in a year. Some of you guys garble the balls of devs that do frequent updates of only 100ish renders, couple animations and one small added sex scene each release. haha

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Screen Caps part 1
There is a limit of 64 files per post. The count may be 130 plus. But there are really only 20 to 30 unique poses. The number is 130 from either a change of speed or chage of camera of the same animatiom

64 thumb nails.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
View attachment 475072

Appreciate it. I know you have to be all-in on the hate Icstor camp or be the most fervent and staunch of Stans to get any kind of love around here..

So as a neutral long time lurker for this game I'll see myself out and let the shit show continue haha
Because telling me to shut up is just such an innocent act on your part. I see you do not possess any self-awareness. Neutral LOL. That does not change your rude post. Amazing that you don't even see that telling people to be quiet is rude. And the first post was not even tagging you Karen.

610GY8AHXVL._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes