Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Are there any games on F95 that are made using IClone?
Not sure if any games on this site use iclone, Probably because of the initial cost where Daz is relatively free to set up and use for Vn style games which is why i guess it is commonly used.
Iclone must be brought before it can really be used. with further cost the more you want to do.
To be honest though i have been learning Daz and Iclone for a project myself.
Initially i was going to use Daz as most of what i wanted to do was free, but when i was experimenting with Iclone and unity even with the cost involved it is much better to use Iclone.
"the models look better and long term the cost works out cheaper if your not doing a VN style game"
I can't see most Devs here paying for iclone which would cut into profit when they can use the same daz models as everyone else for free.
I'm willing to pay for Iclone because each model I have done even off the same base has been completely different in appearance. I've used the same base to create an elf, orc and human female character so far and each of their faces look unique. but it did cost me an extra $69usd for the sliders and teeth to do that above the initial cost of Iclone.
Also its a 3d game I'm working on not a VN and iclone exports to unity nicely.
"I had Problems with daz Unity Export, as well as confusing licensing costs"
So no my characters don't look like another character I'm working on just with a different body type, even though they are the same base.
I am hoping to see more people switch to iclone over Daz as I think the models do look a lot better.
but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Q Who

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Right, that's what happened with 0.6 anyways. The beta was so broken, you couldn't even get to Caroline's new content if you started from the beginning instead of loading an old save. That still blows my mind.
Only thing I disagree with is I doubt you'd see quicker progress. I highly doubt 0.6 has actually been tested for over a month, rather the scenes simply weren't done (Confirmed by Icstor himself) and barely any real testing took place.

Maybe Icstor hiring someone to help him create renders is the best thing that could happen for this game.
Test builds would satisfy the desire for quicker progress. Read what you respond to before you respond to it. If ICSTOR released test build on a regular basis, at least a couple of times per update, then the release of content would occur more quickly and satisfy impatient people.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not sure if any games on this site use iclone, Probably because of the initial cost where Daz is relatively free to set up and use for Vn style games which is why i guess it is commonly used.
Iclone must be brought before it can really be used. with further cost the more you want to do.
To be honest though i have been learning Daz and Iclone for a project myself.
Initially i was going to use Daz as most of what i wanted to do was free, but when i was experimenting with Iclone and unity even with the cost involved it is much better to use Iclone.
"the models look better and long term the cost works out cheaper if your not doing a VN style game"
I can't see most Devs here paying for iclone which would cut into profit when they can use the same daz models as everyone else for free.
I'm willing to pay for Iclone because each model I have done even off the same base has been completely different in appearance. I've used the same base to create an elf, orc and human female character so far and each of their faces look unique. but it did cost me an extra $69usd for the sliders and teeth to do that above the initial cost of Iclone.
Also its a 3d game I'm working on not a VN and iclone exports to unity nicely.
"I had Problems with daz Unity Export, as well as confusing licensing costs"
So no my characters don't look like another character I'm working on just with a different body type, even though they are the same base.
I am hoping to see more people switch to iclone over Daz as I think the models do look a lot better.
but I'm not holding my breath.
Your skill level is way over my pay grade. 69 bucks is not bad at all. Do you create your own clothing and the rest? I am sure that Milfy City is based on some DAZ modle. But I have not seen Sluybag Linda or alcoholic Caroline elsewhere. Do you know of games that their base model has been used in? DAZ has plenty of sliders to make characters unique as I see it. Good luck with your project.

-Sigh- The four years worked without break were spent on OTHER games which ARE completed. Yes, this game has been riddled with delays. That doesn't change the OTHER games and time worked on them.

I hope that we will see more updates here, so will continue to watch the thread. If nothing is added I'll be sad, if it continues then YAY.

Just a thought.
yes, we all know about the other games. He has been doing the exact same game for years. His stories are not vastly different at all. He repeats the same formula over and over. He Rushes ending so he can rinse and repeat. If you complete a game by ending it badly, just so you can call it complete. Then move onto your next project. Yes, you can say he has completed other games. If you believe that he has worked without pause for 4 years prior to his "breakdown", fine. I don't believe that for a hot minute. Now that he is rich bitch, he does not even try anymore. It is kind of foolish if you ask me. He makes enough to subcontract work out and keep growing. He must be too "ill" to hire people as well :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Your skill level is way over my pay grade. 69 bucks is not bad at all. Do you create your own clothing and the rest? I am sure that Milfy City is based on some DAZ modle. But I have not seen Sluybag Linda or alcoholic Caroline elsewhere. Do you know of games that their base model has been used in? DAZ has plenty of sliders to make characters unique as I see it. Good luck with your project.
There's an asset/fan art thread here ... might be interesting for you

Reactions: Q Who

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's crazy to think that this game is already 2 years old and it's not even that close to being completed yet

Also worth noting that ICSTOR currently has almost EIGHT THOUSAND PATRONS... which is much more than other great developers like DrPinkCake (3.7k) and PhillyGames (1.3k), so those delays are not for lack of support and funding
As I always say, along with anyone else with at least a double digit IQ, at this point it's his patreon supporters fault. If he sees a massive decline, he'll pull the lead out of his ass. Snort a line of coke off the 10k an hour hooker he has over, send his maid/butler to go get energy drinks and finish the update in 2 weeks. Why would he work himself hard when people have already displayed they are willing to give him money for nothing.

The problem is invidually people don't find giving away 5,10,20 bucks a month to someone a bad thing. The problem is when you have 304599304 people with that mindset you end up making a dev that doesn't deserve it rich.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
more like piss water. I learned how to drink in Europe and have a hard time even trying to drink this American swill they call beer. I tend to stick to the German/Irish/Belgian imports, though I won't drink the Guinness excuse for beer, preferring Murphy's any day of the week.
You may not realize this but "American swill they call beer" is a German-style lager...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Q Who and Shiva0067

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019

I didn't include the initial cost of Iclone well over $500usd but i got a lot of extras with it. I think the cheapest iClone version was $199usd but that's very basic and you can do more with the free Daz then that version.
the $69 was for 250+ extra sliders that don't come with Iclone by default with free vampire and orc teeth thrown in while it was on special.
"iclones default sliders are ok id say on par with daz but was missing some important sliders i needed for fine tuning"
each different asset has a cost, an initial cost and an exporting cost Exporting is for 3d games Initial cost is for VN style games.
unless you make your own assets in blender or another more expensive 3d model system.
"If i had those kinda skills I'd just make everything myself in blender for free"
Clothing also was not included as I have not started working on that yet.
"will need to be designed from scratch and got a guy for that."
Only just managed to make several characters and get them into unity, "some of my unity asset clothing has worked with the models so far but that's just for testing some systems. "Inventory management and slot locations"

I knew nothing when i first started my project and was randomly testing things on daz, Iclone and Unity "I'm still doing so to a degree".
But have learnt a lot from experimentation Still going to be at least a year before i have anything to show for it though.
"at least anything I'll be happy with"
As i said i knew nothing when i started and that was 4 months ago.
I now have all the basic controls sorted along with switchable first and 3rd person camera a Basic ui and inventory.
Health and stamina system, saving system along with a basic slave sale yard (Only 3 slaves sold though), basic arena system, very basic training and torture system, I'm working on the first quest atm along with randomizing the slaves sold a little bit to increase their number.
I haven't even started working out how to do a customizable PC character yet and that's a bit of a priority.
"kinda ties in with the randomized slaves system though as the processes are somewhat simmilar"
the funny thing is from some of the games I have seen on here i could release what i have as a 0.1-0.6 version and still not be the worst dev on here. but truth is that would not give anybody a decent idea of the game I'm actually wanting to make.

so while i can understand that delays happen and programming, asset design, rendering and compiling all take time...
I still think some Devs are taking the piss!.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Still corona in all countries in eu where I've been :p Either way, it's not called pisswater without reason.
You won't believe it, but I saw this beer in the store yesterday, in Russia, and the name too. But I didn't try my luck and bought another beer.) Then I'll try it sometime
I interpret "0.7 will be dedicated to the teens" as including Sara and maybe a scene with her friend (hopefully)
V.0.8 could include Judy and maybe some Linda content. I mean, he promised months ago that Judy would get content immediately afterwards. He can't back down on it, can he? :(
Given that he makes one character for half a year, I think Linda will definitely not be there. Now he says that there will be teenagers there, and it's possible that Judy is also in the aisle.
But we'll see in the future, if he hires more artists, maybe he didn't lie, and they can do everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos and Q Who

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
As I always say, along with anyone else with at least a double digit IQ, at this point it's his patreon supporters fault. If he sees a massive decline, he'll pull the lead out of his ass. Snort a line of coke off the 10k an hour hooker he has over, send his maid/butler to go get energy drinks and finish the update in 2 weeks. Why would he work himself hard when people have already displayed they are willing to give him money for nothing.

The problem is invidually people don't find giving away 5,10,20 bucks a month to someone a bad thing. The problem is when you have 304599304 people with that mindset you end up making a dev that doesn't deserve it rich.
I agree, at some point it becomes the patrons fault for being so passive about this.. Imagine being a $10 patron since the beginning, that's $240 so far for a half game.. how the fuck do people put up with this?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Sometimes someone asks for pictures from posts. Here are all images of posts from Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Test builds would satisfy the desire for quicker progress. Read what you respond to before you respond to it. If ICSTOR released test build on a regular basis, at least a couple of times per update, then the release of content would occur more quickly and satisfy impatient people.
I'm reading what you are saying just fine. Maybe you have a different understanding of the phrase "quicker progress"?
To me, it means amount_of_content / time. So smaller updates, or test builds, don't lead to quicker progress as you say as long as progress is tied to how fast Icstor turns out renders.
He could release and update with 100 renders every week or one every 10 weeks with 1000 renders, that is the same progress to me.

Wait what scene was that in or is that just a random render added to the secret bonuses? Don't recall seeing it
Took a quick look at the image folders. Remember the scene where MC wakes up Linda and can ask for a handjob, blowjob or footjob? The image is in the footjob folder.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Wait what scene was that in or is that just a random render added to the secret bonuses? Don't recall seeing it
Took a quick look at the image folders. Remember the scene where MC wakes up Linda and can ask for a handjob, blowjob or footjob? The image is in the footjob folder.
Yes, it's a night scene, footjob.

Thanatos1369

Jul 30, 2017
You may not realize this but "American swill they call beer" is a German-style lager...
What they don't get is American beer is full of preservatives, has very little alcohol and has rice in it. German beer does not. German beer is Hops, barley, rye and wheat. No rice. The most alcohol American beer typically has unless it's brewed in small batches is 4-5%. While the "light stuff" in Europe is 7%. American beer has no flavor. As far as Budweiser goes, it's actually Czech Republic, as the Czech version is called Budwar, with more "flavor," but still tastes like piss water.

Reactions: RainingChairs
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes