BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
In my country (and I think in the rest of Europe) it's rebranded as Coronita.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It wouldn't protect us as much :(

BTW, how the fuck can anyone consider that a beer? That's more like soda, a disgusting one for that matter.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that Mexicans are crazy brave when it comes to eating spicy and other weird stuff but then they drink this beverage for pussies. It's completely out of character.
Or was it the Americans that made this shit famous? Ahem :Kappa:
Nope, not all of the EU ... here it's still Corona.

As one who was in the USA i have to say ... Corona is one of the best beers over there. Still not comparable to ours, though.
The US brands are more like dishwater.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
October 29
«I have chosen Sara, and if time permits, Judy for this version.»
December 21
«The truth is, she hasn’t been my favourite character - which is why she’s been pushed down the line again and again. The good news is that her content will finally appear in v0.8.»
January 30
«The next update is focusing on the teens, so v0.8 will probably be focused on the MILF characters.»
What? Judy won't be here again?
We'll have to skip two more updates. But this is so many years...
Crazy to think that Judy has been in the game since the very first version and hasn't received a single drop of content which makes no sense when you consider she is directly tied to Linda and Linda is already at 4/5. What I don't understand is why create a character you don't like, wouldn't it be better to get all her content out the way and done with so you can focus on characters you do like?

D

Deleted member 1538122

Guys if you want to see nice game like ICSTOR games You should now support
super Alex, his new game it reminds me of the beginning of Milfy city. ICSTOR is really take longer time
for an update than it should be. I don't know if he has large team or small but with such support like he has the
time between updates should never be a problem. I don't know what is going it seems most of the the trending games',, developers taking a long break. Foot of the mountain developer respect the timing between updates.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
so the delay is because he has been ill and needed a 10 day course of antibiotics, now on day 3 he feels better..... what the fuck has he been doing with the rest of the month then? His mods claimed he was sick and bedridden 2 weeks ago, now hes saying its recent? am i misunderstanding something here?
ICSTOR is a flood of excuses. He's not feeling well, he's depressed, it's been too long since his last vacation, he's not feeling inspired, he added too much content to the update, development isn't going well, he's got a viral infection. I wouldn't be surprised if he claims to have the fucking coronavirus and tries to justify delaying for another month because of it even though for the overwhelming majority of people on the planet it's basically just a slightly rougher common cold. He's learned that kicking the can down the street a bit will still get him support from his patreon, so every update will take its sweet ass time, will be a buggy mess, and be missing content. So either stop donating, or buckle up as it's only going to get worse.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
"There are currently 4 members in the team.

Me - ICSTOR

The programmer - Koneser

The writer - Onyxdime

The tester - Darkmage."

I know their dilemma they need a fifth because the bottle is easier to pour. This will speed up the work.

Reactions: LordCharmz

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I know their dilemma they need a fifth because the bottle is easier to pour. This will speed up the work.

I think he's just tired of this game, and he's just looking for someone who will do his work for him.

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Crazy to think that Judy has been in the game since the very first version and hasn't received a single drop of content which makes no sense when you consider she is directly tied to Linda and Linda is already at 4/5. What I don't understand is why create a character you don't like, wouldn't it be better to get all her content out the way and done with so you can focus on characters you do like?
You (= any reader) might think so, but I guess, as far as energies allow, maybe a game developer follows his/her nose, and deals with characters that are necessary to the plot, but are awkward, tricky or off-putting, only when he/she really has to? ...

When there's no alternative, or the public clamor gets too great to resist? (Some would say that point has passed for some pirates and even some patrons, with Judy, or Violet, or ... or Bob .... - But then, ICSTOR seems to be of frail health. And if he reads this Forum, probably also raddled with nerves, stress and anxiety ...)

Judy certainly seems to be the spider at the center of the main sex manipulation web. Whereas the headmaster perhaps runs the business side of operations. That headmaster has also been a peripheral character in the game in many ways, featured only as far as he needs to be - the minimum to keep the game with the (supposed) major characters, the main sex participants, ticking along and rumbling along on its strange, winding pathways.

As regards the strange pathways - I don't mean so much "kinky", "fetishistic" (although increasingly that, too, with Celia, probably Violet if we ever find out what she's up to, Cindy ...) ...

I mean appearing a bit rudderless sometimes - developing or being woven as it goes along.

I suppose that basically arises from not having the entire game, its plotlines and its secrets all mapped out from the very start. A consequence of having to develop games as funding allows, without space or time for a Grand Plan, the Masterplan, the grand design of the game, with all its mysterious, intriguing and tricky avenues, to be laid out for the game in advance.

Such is life, such is trying to push a living, I guess.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
In my country (and I think in the rest of Europe) it's rebranded as Coronita.

It wouldn't protect us as much :(

BTW, how the fuck can anyone consider that a beer? That's more like soda, a disgusting one for that matter.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that Mexicans are crazy brave when it comes to eating spicy and other weird stuff but then they drink this beverage for pussies. It's completely out of character.
Or was it the Americans that made this shit famous? Ahem :Kappa:
Still corona in all countries in eu where I've been :p Either way, it's not called pisswater without reason.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It would be easier to calculate the days he's not been sick the last two years.
Some ppl get sick more often than others. I for example didn't even catch a cold in 11 years now. It depends on where you live and how you treat yourself. Stress makes you more vulnerable to diseases. Ppl always complaining and whining about everything, to doubt everything you say is pure stress. Then there is deadlines, irl stuff and so on ...
As long as you are not a patron, you have no right to say anything, because you lose nothing ... even patrons should just shut it and quit or wait patiently.

That's my overall opinion towards all devs out there not just towards ICSTOR.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"There are currently 4 members in the team.

Me - ICSTOR

The programmer - Koneser

The writer - Onyxdime

The tester - Darkmage."

Jokes aside, I feel like they'd do better if they got rid of the tester and possibly the writer. Nothing in Milfy City's text is anything to write home about, if anything paying someone to produce the story is absolutely laughable. Clumsy, cliche, childish, and crass. Paying someone to write it is ridiculous, someone on staff should be doing double duty so either get the writer coding as well, or involved in the animation process, or have them serve as the primary tester, because you could probably get a similar level of quality out of a 14 year old kid writing a high school short story. Patreons should be functioning as the primary testers, regular test builds should be released. It would satisfy people looking for quicker progress, and it would handle bug finding at a much, much quicker clip since they'd be getting the bug reports of hundreds of people instead of one guy who is clearly terrible at his job.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Patreons should be functioning as the primary testers, regular test builds should be released. It would satisfy people looking for quicker progress, and it would handle bug finding at a much, much quicker clip since they'd be getting the bug reports of hundreds of people instead of one guy who is clearly terrible at his job.
Right, that's what happened with 0.6 anyways. The beta was so broken, you couldn't even get to Caroline's new content if you started from the beginning instead of loading an old save. That still blows my mind.
Only thing I disagree with is I doubt you'd see quicker progress. I highly doubt 0.6 has actually been tested for over a month, rather the scenes simply weren't done (Confirmed by Icstor himself) and barely any real testing took place.

Maybe Icstor hiring someone to help him create renders is the best thing that could happen for this game.

Reactions: Aristos

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019
can anyone give me games like this ? sandbox, free choice and more selection, going everywhere, buy something and use it,... like this game, i completed my cute roommate, milf villa

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes