vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
if there is a patron of a higher level, then let him say if there is another preview on the private channel?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
In the end we may enjoy a new update of Milfy City before Don Milking (aka Gumdrop Games aka Kyle) fools us again with another delay of his Dual Family.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I like the way Judy is taking the MC's pulse.

But somehow she's lost the look of responsible, qualified authority. She's gone more "Sarah". That's what unexpected sex can do to a person, I suppose.

Judy's fine - suitably devious, demonic for the game. I wish Celia could be progressed though. "Progressed", as in .... *cough*. One can dream of other game developments, I guess!

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem.
Next month ey? So end of next month or either delayed too July or August, or 90% in November with "ICSTOR scheduling". See you guys in January 2021 for the update, hopefully by February we'll get the animations too.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This Baron Games seems to be the one man show. Thanks dude.
A hero walks among us, let us tell the story of how a 3d artist single handedly jumpstarted a dying game, bringing hope to the darkest corners of the pirating websites, generating light for those who loved the tales of Milfy City, he who carried the torch forward, his might shall never be forgotten.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone tells is there going to be 2 more updates and the game is done(like dev previously stated) or is he going to work on 2 games simultaneously?

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes