Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
The level of stupidity is hard to believe. 7000 clowns are paying this scammer. I guess the old saying "a sucker is born every minute" is alive and well. P.T. Barnum would be proud.
well, this is natural consequence of Patron model. Most people and especially those from richer countries will not miss one or five $ each month so this can continue for years :) Just look for SimBro - Dev died years ago but Patreon is still taking money from people.

And frankly speaking, beside ethics of such behavior of ICSTOR... well, most of people would trade places with him. Not working for months, no stress in workplace, no fear of getting fired, unlimited free time and much, much bigger paycheck then most hard working people :)
He is gaming the system ;)

It is just shame that he will never finish this game properly :( If he would not start milking, then the amount of content he recently promised would have been done in 2019. Shame :/

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
well, this is natural consequence of Patron model. Most people and especially those from richer countries will not miss one or five $ each month so this can continue for years :) Just look for SimBro - Dev died years ago but Patreon is still taking money from people.

And frankly speaking, beside ethics of such behavior of ICSTOR... well, most of people would trade places with him. Not working for months, no stress in workplace, no fear of getting fired, unlimited free time and much, much bigger paycheck then most hard working people :)
He is gaming the system ;)

It is just shame that he will never finish this game properly :( If he would not start milking, then the amount of content he recently promised would have been done in 2019. Shame :/
"Just look for SimBro - Dev died years ago but Patreon is still taking money from people. " I had no idea. I have nothing against someone making a shit ton of money but getting so much money for doing almost nothing for months on end and endless broken promises (lies) and after awhile any sane person would call it a scam.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Jarul

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
v0.5 - 2019.03.11
v0.6 beta - 2019.10.16
v0.6 - 2019.12.02

This is not a joke, this is called milking.
The first date is wrong. 0.5 came out in November 2018, if I'm not mistaken. Then he published the Christmas special.
It took him almost 1 year to publish the unfinished, buggy, animation-less 0.6 version, and 2 more months just to create the animations.
Still, many scenes were not animated, and the ones that were come across as unimpressive.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
How do you know that he is happy, maybe every day he suffers, but he still cannot find the courage to do at least something. :ROFLMAO: Chronic Procrastination.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jarul

Alex D Rider

Apr 15, 2019
If he doesn't have a team or want the story, then he should be professional and mark it as canceled. But He doesn't make anything out of it, probably a vulture!

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Is MC a shota or just a manlet?
Depends on the scene. I remember someone else pointing it out, but the models change size depending on the scene. Like for example, sex scenes. During sex scenes, you want to use standard hieght, so the assets line up perfectly. When making custom animations, you can use any sized models, but to save time, using assets is a better system.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes