J.Rambo

Oct 13, 2019
unbelievable how icstor still thinks he is right. he talks like people are complaining about nothing... and yes, now is absolutely clear that he hasnt done a damn thing in the last 2 years but scratch the balls. hope at least this serves as a warning to other devs trying to follow the same path.

TehFreaky

Jun 16, 2017
Edited: Sorry for posting late

Hey guys!
I want to start this post by saying that this is a very important message so please read it all, I’ll try to keep it short and simple.

Milfy City
There will be a lot of changes starting the new month along with the game release schedule. Due to a lot of bad circumstances that I won’t even bother to write about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, it’s all up to you to decide. The general plan has not changed and version 1.0 will be released this year with all the basic content and storylines finished. (Without additional/not main characters.)
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will start releasing the updates in increments and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.75. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two weeks. The first update of the game will be on the 14th then on the 31st. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations. I just want to disclose the amount of content we can put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we have to change a lot of things. I’ll start posting information and previews after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Nope. My attitude changed dramatically. Since I can’t work at my own pace and when I’m quiet people think that I’m not working, not creating anything. Maybe it’s stupid but that made me feel very upset. I’ll now be very active here and on Discord which I encourage you to join :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is good, pointing out my mistakes also but insulting and swearing will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your continued support! :)
Ok can someone give me a recap on why he's being a dick to everyone including his patrons? Was there some drama within the 2,765 pages of comments that I don't feel like looking into?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
lol, i won't put my head in the sand just because you can't see the logic, just see his discord messages, i'm in no way supporting him in all this, i'm just saying that the abandoned tag here is far less important than a message from patreon [likely his patreon getting deleted].. i assume you can understand that, not everyone is here to fight, so holster your sand comments xD
Patreon doesnt give the slightest of fucks if you dont post anything in 3 years while raking up 300k a month, and they never have

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So is this extremely warranted abandoned tag present because Icstor has biblically admitted it is abandoned or because of his inactivity? When I first discovered the game it was like version 4 or 5 and he has only updated maybe twice since and it was years ago however it is a shame as I liked the game.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
So is this extremely warranted abandoned tag present because Icstor has biblically admitted it is abandoned or because of his inactivity? When I first discovered the game it was like version 4 or 5 and he has only updated maybe twice since and it was years ago however it is a shame as I liked the game.
Technically it was because of 3 month rule yesterday. Can't say more

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
"It means that in the next month we will start releasing the updates in increments and the first one will be version 0.71."

View attachment 1257234

we came back in October 2019.
I just can't believe the nerve of this guy, says end of May for v1.0 (with a disclaimer) then confirmed a SPECIFIC date 14th of June for a portion of the game v0.71 now I bet he will say "actually we are releasing v1.0 in December".

I think I know his game plan now or new "business model", he already has the work done. What he's doing now is rolling out portions of the work out in a episodic fashion so June-July will be the months of v0.7x ('x' being replaced by what ever number he feels to give based on update quality/quantity - think of them as chapters of that episode) every 2 weeks. My guess is 8 weeks (4 chapters) for 1 version/episode so that means 2 months for 1 complete update.

With the remaining months: June-July = v0.7 / August-September = v0.8 / October-November = v0.9 / December = the finale v1.0 (lets be real...February 2022 with animations at the end of the month :Kappa:).

This is my theory on his restructuring, I don't think F95 had any impact on his decision to do this but Patreon are now pushing content creators to deliver or to at LEAST start communicating with their fan base/Patreons as apart of their policy, hence why ICSTOR has suddenly adopted this new chatty persona all of a sudden. He did this to save his Patreon account from closing after writing them 2 messages and said he can't be bothered fighting them so now he's complying with policy.

I think this was his goal all along until Patreon pushed him, I genuinely believe he has work done BUT he's creating a buffer or a time lag, so he releases work he's already done all while working on future episodes so he stays on time. So right now he could be working on v0.9 since he's claimed he's finished v0.7 awhile ago and during the downtime he was working (slowly) on v0.8. Now he has 2 updates saved somewhere he will start working on v0.9 and release v0.7 in an episodic fashion to "milk" his Patreons for this year. Also it gives off the image that he's "consistent" with his updates releasing every 2 weeks under this new plan, giving off the impression he's reformed which will also carry over new supporters to Milfy Kingdom.

At least that's my theory, add to it if you will but I think this is solid thinking.

Last edited:

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
O M Fucking G... it's finally happened - this one's promising and great game is finally getts "Abandoned" tag (and let's be honest - it should be target like a year ago) because of one hell of a lazy and lying dev that's got so bored of developing the game, but not so much with the № of $ on his account.
It's a bittersweet pill, cuz on the one side we will never see any more content with Caroline and "Mom", but on the flip site mb now ppl who might play this game wouldn't have an illusion of this game will be ever finished and say in revues (here and any-fucking-where) how its "the best game that they played" or "this game is great" in general and give it a 5 star ( :FacePalm: like wft). And mb... juuuuust mb patrons of "IC$TOR" will finally see him as a scum creator that he is, and support others way more competent, reliable devs out there who's better at storytelling, visuals, or gameplay lops (and I really don't need to "name" names of this creators, from the big devs to those who just started, cuz we all here know and love their work).
As for "Milfy City"... well... there's not much left to do then after 2 long years ( :KEK: KEKW I really can't fucking believe that there are still, to this day, ppl who thinks he will finish this game:KEK:) we all can finally close this case and buried this "dead horse" of a "game" to its rest and move on to BETTER projects.
May the peace be with you Milfy City.
Amen.

Last edited:

Daver

Jan 24, 2019

Fuck you guys!
I want to start this post by saying that this is message is a load of horseshit, but please read it all, because walls of text make it seem like something is actually going to happen.

Milfy City
There will be no changes starting the new month, no updates, maybe a release schedule that I in no way intend to keep. Due to my stupidity, that I really don't want you to know about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, go fuck yourself. The general plan has not changed and a barebones, rushed 1.0 version will be released this year.
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will finally start working on the updates and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.71b. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to alpha version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two three weeks months. The first update of the game will be postponed and pushed back. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations, fuck it can even have millions of images and free bitcoins. I just want to disclose the amount of content we hope we can make and put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we are yet to make it. I’ll start posting disinformation and random "bonus" renders after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Yes. My attitude didn't change, however, since I can't sit on my ass and collect money anymore, I am forced to interact with you, so I’ll be very active here and on Discord, but only for a week, tops. :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is bad, insulting and swearing and pointing out my mistakes, will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your money! :)
quite accurate

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Posts (ICSTOR tracker) compiled today (20th June 2021) on his Discord:

View attachment 1256964

Roughly 5-8 Dollars a day if the mining rig runs 24/7 .... Let's take a median of 7,- for ethereum, ok?
7x7=49,- Dollars a day
49x30 days/permonth = 1470,- a month

1470x12= 17.640,- Dollars a year.
Plus the simpmoney from patreon for doing an absolute shitton of nothing for almost 2 years.
"People" like him are one of the biggest reason why you can't buy GPU for a reasonable price.

"People" like him shine a bad light onto other developers.

glaxio

Aug 4, 2017
"promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations" you can use this as your CV.

literally a quick cap of 3 years (including before last update. maybe some people don't remember; last update came after like 1 year of "work". at first without animations, added later in 1-2 months). since he's saying that he's gonna talk and post more, i can be sure more drama will come in future.

if milfy city was a crypto coin it would be the most money wasting coin of all time because of constant value drop.

there are some games you can find in this website which are really good (even better) than this which get same volume of updates (200 images/20 animations) in 3-4 weeks. please talk more and make yourself look bad because the more you talk the more people gonna ask with right questions.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Although possible to have mined BTC, given the strain it puts on GPU's and the fact that he does indeed know how to use a 3D workstation, I find it hard to believe he would waste the GPU's on that. If anything, when people get bored, the move on to a new project. Which is quite possible. He had started it, I can't see him not working on it.

He already collects enough money from Patreon, I don't see why he would start mining BTC. But who knows.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Although possible to have mined BTC, given the strain it puts on GPU's and the fact that he does indeed know how to use a 3D workstation, I find it hard to believe he would waste the GPU's on that. If anything, when people get bored, the move on to a new project. Which is quite possible. He had started it, I can't see him not working on it.

He already collects enough money from Patreon, I don't see why he would start mining BTC. But who knows.
Why people mine for money? Are you seriously asking that?

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q
Jun 15, 2021

I'm probably asking for bullshit, maybe he is using patreon to launder the money he gets from mining btc. Maybe he doesn't have as many real patrons and uses several accounts where he can deposit himself.

Reactions: Ouga
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes